OM 32

It was related on the authority of Abu Sa'id Sa'd bin Malik bin Sinan al-Khudri (ra) that the Messenger of Allah (sas) said:

"There should be neither harming nor reciprocating harm."

***

So... I just remembered I was supposed to do a dedication last chapter, so here it is. This chapter is dedicated to SiyamBindawa aysha013 mieley244

And please guys, you should be commenting, Allah it's not fair that I spend a lot of my time writing just for you not to be commenting. I get it, some of you do comment but if you look at the views and the votes you'll see that the comments aren't enough, I really want to know each and everyone's opinion about this book. If I see a high amount of comments only then will I update early. Just saying 🤷🏽‍♀

•••

'You will never drift together. People only ever drift apart. If you want to grow closer, you have to be intentional about it'

Maryam👅

She sat cross legged on the fluffy carpet in the master's bedroom reading the little letters she had emptied from the advice box that was used during her bridal shower.

'A man can be the head of the house, but a woman is a neck and she may turn the head any direction she wants!'

Love, Hafsah IG 👭

'Congrats on your promotion from "When will you marry?" to "When are you going to have babies???" LOL'

Kizzes, Hadeeza IG 👄

She laughed every now and then as she read all the cards, today was the day Fahad resumed work and to say she was bored would be an understatement.

'Don't forget to laugh. Most couples spend the majority of their time talking logistics: who's doing the grocery shopping, who's calling the repairman, who's picking up the kids. A relationship can't survive on logistics. Have a water fight instead'

Your fav aunt

Water fight. That sounds like a good idea, considering how bored she was at the moment. She smiled a mischievous smile at the idea she just got. She was going to prank him.

Hurriedly, she stacked all the letters back inside the box when she was done keeping it in a drawer inside their walk in closet.

She skipped downstairs to the backyard getting everything ready before he came back in less than 15 minutes as to what he said in the message he sent to her earlier.

The drivers and maids have left for the night and there was a little gate that led from the front of the house to the backyard which was locked, so there was no chance of the gateman coming to the backyard unless he came from inside the house.

"Come in" she yelled from the backyard hoping he'd heard her, if not, he'd have to use his keys.

She saw him come into the kitchen through the glass door that led there. He kept his phones on the kitchen island making a move of coming to the backyard. The backyard was very large, with a huge swimming pool, huge trampoline and different types of trees planted all around.