OM 31

This chapter is for my jamb babies, AyshaaSani _hafsah_ HushedScreams3 Nieemarh zaynaabjadah a gift from me to you guys, you made me proud 😘😘❤❤ good luck as you go further.

•••

"This is ridiculous" he muttered gearing up the engine.

"What's ridiculous in going to my parent's house?" she rolled her eyes.

"The fact that it's 7:30 in the morning" he grumbled.

"Oh come on" she rolled her eyes.

She kept bouncing in her seat to the beat coming from the radio. She had been so excited to go to her house that she had been awake since 5:30, when she had woken up for subh prayers and she hadn't even gone back to sleep since then. She prepared their breakfast and literally dragged him to the bathroom just so he could shower. He had been grumbling about how it was too early but well . . . she had managed to convince him.

The moment they stopped by the entrance of the house she quickly tried to get out of the car until she was stopped by a hand on her arm.

"Wait! Call me when you want me to come pick you up" he told her.

After a series of argument she finally agreed to let him pick her up, at first she insisted one of their driver will drive her back home but then he finally convinced her. The two drivers he had hired weren't due to come until Monday, which was when he was resuming work because he said he wanted to be driving her around until he went back to work.

"OK, see you later" she smiled.

"Later" he mumbled.

"Uh Fahad.." He was half hoping she'll change her mind so they could drive back home and have a day in "you're still holding unto my arm" she giggled motioning to the hand he clasped around her arm.

"Oh, yeah.. Bye" he said withdrawing his hand back.

"Bye" she giggled getting out of the car.

The twins were both sitting by the breakfast table on the high stools as they were backing the door to the kitchen. She creeped towards them silently, one of the maids she met had told her they were in the kitchen. They were eating their breakfast of noodles with sausages while both tapping on their phones.

"Boo!" She shouted when she was directly behind them.

They merely turned back to glance at her before returning back to their breakfasts. She gasped while hitting them both on their heads, upside down.

"You guys are so mean? You don't even look like you missed me. 'We'll always be coming to your house till you get tired and even then we'll not stop coming'.." She said mimicking what they had said before "even once, I didn't see your tiny legs. And you were there making unfulfilled promises" she was borderline ranting while flailing both her hands.

"Calm down sister" Abdulrahman said trying to calm her down "we couldn't just come so early, you know how newly weds can get, being all lovey-dovey" they both scrunched their faces as if just the thought of it made them uncomfortable.

"We. . . Yo- . . . " she stuttered, "even though, that isn't a reason for you not to come" she argued crossing her arms.

"Okay we're sorry ma" they joked both holding unto their ears "mun tuba a yafe mu (we're sorry forgive us)"