OM 25

On the authority of Abu Dharr (may Allah be pleased with him): "Some people from amongst the Companions of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said to the Prophet (peace be upon him), 'O Messenger of Allah, the affluent have made off with the rewards; they pray as we pray, they fast as we fast, and they give [much] in charity by virtue of their wealth.' He (peace be upon him) said, 'Has not Allah made things for you to give in charity? Truly every tasbeehah [saying subhan-Allah] is a charity, and every takbeerah [saying Allahu akbar] is a charity, and every tahmeedah [saying alhamdulillah] is a charity, and every tahleelah [saying la ilaha illAllah] is a charity. And commanding the good is a charity, and forbidding an evil is a charity, and in the sexual act of each one of you there is a charity.' They said, 'O Messenger of Allah, when one of us fulfills his sexual desire, will he have some reward for that?' He (peace be upon him) said: 'Do you not see that if he were to act upon it [his desire] in an unlawful manner, then he would be deserving of punishment? Likewise, if he were to act upon it in a lawful manner, then he will be deserving of a reward.'"

[Muslim]

•••

"Yi nayi, bari na bari, kina ji ko? Never disobey him" one of the elders said holding her ear in an 'are you hearing me' manner. She nodded from under her veil. She was in a room filled with elders as they did the traditional 'fada', in which the elders give the bride lectures on marriage and how to stay with her husband in peace.

"You better tell her dan yaran yanzu sai a hankali, children of nowadays..." hajiya Iya said in her usual annoyed manner.

She rolled her eyes, she'd rather be anywhere than this room filled with old women, almost half of them being so annoying and grumpy.

"Banda kazanta, you should always be neat. You shouldn't go and be lazying around there as you do here" she glared at the woman that said that from under her veil, people will just come and be talking rubbish on things they don't know.

"You should be nice and respectful to him and his family. I don't know about you amma maman ki ba daga nan ba, you mum is really nice"

"And don't ever raise your voice at him, always agree to what he says, even when he's wrong. If he says white is black then it's that black" Hajiya Iya said. She almost hissed, who told her that it was still that era when women were thought to be beneath men, in which the women were expected to be submissive. She hated people with that kind of stupid views, they should've been left together with their views during those times.

"You should always cook nice food for him, after all, a way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Never let a third party to intervene in your matters" were one of the few advices she took from them and she was so glad to be out of the room.

Hafsat took her hand as she came out of the room, hadiza was not around, she had went home claiming that she was from the groom's family.

"Let's take you to Abba" Hafsat whispered to her and she slightly nodded. She hasn't seen much of her father since the day that incident happened earning her a slap from him, she had been scared to meet him since then, always escaping whenever he's around.

She dragged her veil back as they stood in front of the big oak door of her father's room. Hafsat slowly knocked before opening the door, Abba was sitting on the edge of the bed, and Hafsat greeted him before exiting the room.

"Mama na, come and seat here" he said patting the space next to him. She quietly dragged herself to seat beside him, nervously playing with her fingers.

"I'm sorry" he said looking at her and she gave him a confused look before he continued "I'm sorry I misunderstood you, I should've known you would never do something like that. I felt so ashamed when the twins told me that it was just a hudlum who was hired by our opponent. I'm sorry, please I can't believe I raised my hand on you because of a false allegation" he held her hands looking so apologetic. She scrunched her face while shaking her head.

"Please no, dont apologize. Let just let bygones be bygones. Haba you dont have to apologize, you're my father, after all you did what every parent could have done in your position" she couldn't bare to see her father apologizing to her.

"You've grown to be a responsible lady. I hope marrying you off would be the best decision I've made in your life. Whatever you do in your life make sure you exercise the teachings of the Qur'an in it, I hope what all me and you mother have taught will help you in your future, Allah sa auren nan shi ne mafi alkhairi, I hope this marriage is the best for you" tears escaped her eyes as she sobbed, she leaned her head on her father's shoulders as he continued talking. She couldn't believe she was leaving their house, going away from the familiar faces she has known for forever.

He consoled her trying to stop her from crying but it only seemed to make her cry more. She used to think that all those brides that cried during their wedding were drama queens, it's not like it's the end if the world they'll still be seeing them, but as she was now I'm their shoes she could feel exactly what they were feeling it was an unexplainable feeling, even though she was still going to be coming it was like she has a whole new different family, a family of her own, and that feeling was so scary and overwhelming.

Her father held her hand and lead her outside where she met the twins in the little sitting area outside Abba's room. She looked at them with sad eyes, tears still pouring out and their eyes looked red and teary.

"Don't cry" Abdulrahman wiped away her tears with a sad smile. She hugged both of them, crying out loud.

"I dont want to go" she sobbed her voice coming out muffled because as she hugged them both.

"Don't worry, you won't be far. We'll always be coming to your house till you get tired and even then we'll not stop coming" Abdulrahman said hugging her close.

"You know I'll never get tired of you two" she smiled a little.

"You know we've always got your back. Dont forget were just a call away and we'll deal with anybody for you in a heartbeat" Abdulraheem who has been silent all this while said.

She hugged them both and together they left the room with Abba right beside her too. She had wanted to meet mama but she bad denied and Aysha knew it was because she didn't want to break down in front of her. She had pulled her veil down as they exited the room all the guest were all hovering around her as some followed her out of the house to the long supply of cars parked outside, ready to take them all to the event center, while the bride was going to her in laws house the others will be going straight to the event centre.

She clutched her fathers hand as they stood near the car, sobbing loudly not wanting to let go. He kissed her forehead before lowering her into the car, and she looked up to the twins.

"Dont worry, we're not leaving you so soon" they said entering the car one at the drivers seat while the other at the passengers seat.

Hafsat and came in too and sat beside her holding her hands. She heaved a sigh knowing this was a simple sign that they'll always have her back no matter what the situation is, because that is what siblings are for.

•••

Hellloooowwww!!
How are you?
How is mummy?
How is daddy?
How is school?
How is wattpad?
😂😂😂

Sha, let me stop doing this and go straight to the point instead.
How do you like this chapter?
It's small and quiet baseless but sha, manage for now next chapter will be better inshAllah.
So you know I was supposed to update this chapter since, but I got caught up listening to music while writing, it was half way through it when I realized it wasn't a good idea because I ended up abandoning the writing for a karaoke party by the mirror. 😂😂😂 but sha I love music, and I have a newly acquired obsession with 'sha'. 😂😂

Greet your mummy and daddy and say its from
AmatullahAG ❤️😂✌
Peace out.