OM 35

Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

"Do not be envious of one another; do not artificially inflate prices against one another; do not hate one another; do not shun one another; and do not undercut one another in business transactions; and be as fellow-brothers and servants of Allah.
A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim. He neither oppresses him nor humiliates him nor looks down upon him. Piety is here - and he pointed to his chest three times. It is evil enough for a Muslim to hold his brother Muslim in contempt. All things of a Muslim are inviolable for another Muslim: his blood, his property and his honour."

[Muslim]

This chapter is dedicated to AyshaaSani 🙃☺️ also you guys should please spam her so she'll delete the embarrassing picture she has of me 😂😂😭

•••

She dragged her bag from the table as she stalked her way across the school library. She squinted her eyes when she was met with the blaring sun outside. Maybe it wasn't a good idea staying cooped up in a dark corner of the library to read for hours, but seeing as she had a test the following day she had no option.

She walked the distance to the cafe outside the school trying to avoid the students' hustle-bustle in the school's cafe. She rounded the corner to the little cafe tucked at the corner of the road. The bell clinked as she entered notifying them of a new customer and the familiar scent of the homey cafe enveloped her. Seeing as she came to the cafe everyday since the first time she came to the school she might as well call it a place like home and it was also owned by a kind Nigerian elderly couple.

The familiar face of Mrs. Okafor came into view and as always she had that welcoming smile on her face.

"Hello sweety" she called to her as she enveloped her in a warm hug and she gladly returned it even managing to give her a small smile. She had been feeling emotionally exhausted and as she sat down to have her tea she went over the fact that she hadn't properly spoken to Fahad since when she came to London 3 weeks ago.

They had only spoken 5 times and each time it was only to hear of her well being and he hung up almost immediately after the pleasantries were done with.

She didn't know what was wrong with him but she couldn't live like that she wanted her cheerful Fahad back and not this closed-off person he was becoming. She wanted the playful Fahad she was more familiar with.

[flashback]

"Why don't you ever get tired of reading?" He said exasperated as he came towards the daybed she was seated on.

She barely lifted her head to see him before she went back to the book she was reading. He sat besides her waving a hand in front of her face but she chose to ignore it. He started poking her knowing quite well how ticklish she could be and she tried her best not to show how affected she was, but then she finally let out a small giggle before she moved away from his assault.

"What do you want?" She sighed dropping her book on her lap, focusing her entire attention on him.

"I'm bored" he pouted at her looking like a cute innocent child she almost swooned.

"Annddd I look like an entertainer ko?" She asked him, sarcasm clearly seeping through her words.

He rolled his eyes as he laid on the daybed resting his head on her laps as he snatched away the book. "Entertain me" he said to her sighing.