Chapter Seven

Niall's eyes fluttered open, and much to his surprise his eyes landed on Jillian who lay sleeping beside him. He thought for a moment, trying to recall the events of last night, the alcohol, the tears and the confession of his mother, and Jillian staying the night. He remembered how he told her she would only stay on the couch, but after an hour of leaving her on her she made her way to his room, only asking for a blanket. But Niall simply had her lay with him, he didn't think his couch was all that comfortable anyways.

He couldn't but softly chuckle at himself whilst staring at the girl who lay in a peaceful slumber. The way her chest rose and fell with each shallow breath she took. How her brown locks lay astray around her face. Her full lips- that were usually in a natural pout which drove him absolutely mad- slightly parted looking a pale pink color. Her eye lashes practically touching her cheeks as they lay fanned out apon her face.

He didn't want the warm feeling to arise within the pits of his stomach as he casually watched her sleep. But there was something about the way she looked while she slept, maybe it was how she looked so at peace, the natural guard and apprehension free of her face. Whatever it may be Niall found the sleeping girl that lay before him absolutely beautiful- thinking about it to himself he wondered if Jillian was even aware she possessed such beauty- and he was nothing but captivated by her.

Jillian let out a yawn, letting herself adjust to the light in the room before she decided to open her eyes. When she finally opened her eyes, they immediately landed on the blonde boy who lay next to her. A small squeak left her mouth as she stared at him wide eyed. "Hello," She breathed, tightening her grip on the duvet.

"You know, you're quite the duvet hog." Niall teased his eyes remaining on Jillian's blue

ones. He noticed that her eyes were a bit darker than his blue ones, deeming them to be more gray than blue.

"Sucks, because I'm not giving you any." She said flatly, but the smirk that hinted themselves on her lips let him know she was only teasing. "What time is it?" Jillian asks and Niall looks over at the clock on his nightstand.

"Nine thirty," He responses and Jillian nods nestling herself back into the sheets.

"Wake me in an hour then." She says, a closed lip smile on her lips. She let out a breathless laugh opening her eyes. "I don't have classes until noon today." She tells him and Niall nods.

"I'll make breakfast," He says and Jillian shakes her head.

"You don't have to do that." She says and Niall shrugs.

"It's totally cool, I'm hungry anyways." He says and Jillian nods. "You can take a shower if you like, towels are in the closet by the bathroom door." With that he's walking away leaving Jillian in bed by herself.

She quickly climbs out of bed, fixing the sheets as she would do at her house. When she was done she made her way to the bathroom, eyes wandering around the hall still adjusting to her surroundings. She opened the closet door grabbing the first towel her eyes landed on before getting into the bathroom.

Her fingers ran along the cool silver door handle, locking it before she stripped off her clothes. She opened the glass door, turning on the water. Seconds felt all to long as she waited for the water to heat up. There was something that she couldn't really explain about getting a shower at someone else's house that she hated. A sigh fell from her lips as she finally stepped into the shower, letting the hot water run over her.

She was quick to wash herself off, hurriedly shutting off the tap and stepping out of the shower. A towel was wrapped tightly around her and she silently cursed seeing she didn't have her clothes. Jillian stepped back into Niall's clothes before exiting the bathroom.