Chapter Twenty-Three

"No, I'm not doing that." Niall said laughing holding Jillian's wrists.  Jillian sighed leaning back on Niall's thighs as she leaned away from him.

"Oh come on don't be a baby." Jillian rolls her eyes running her fingers through her hair. Niall takes a deep breath and Jillian closes her eyes. Niall raises his hand before sucking a breath in through his teeth, letting his hand fall.

"I'm not going to smack you in the face Jillian." Niall said causing Jillian to groan.

"Niall, you're not going to hurt me, it's just fun." Jillian says putting her forehead to Niall's. "Would you like me to smack you first."

"I never pictured my girlfriend asking me such a thing." Niall commented before Jillian quickly kissed his lips. Once Jillian pulled back her hand before smacking him. It didn't hurt Niall, but it did startle him as he made a face blinking a few times at Jillian. A wide grin spread across her lips as she attempted to hide her smile with her hand, stifling a laugh. 

"C'mon Niall, you know you want to." She teased before closing her eyes. Niall rolled his eyes lifting his hand and lightly smacking Jillian in the cheek. A laugh erupted from Jillian as she tossed her head back, Niall's hands going to her hips so she didn't fall off his lap. "You really didn't want to hit me." 

"I don't want to hurt you." Niall replied looking at her. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" 

"Niall please, I'm a big girl. Besides, I think I hit you harder than you hit me.." Jillian trailed before Niall placed his hands on either side of her face, pulling her to him. Her lips smacked against him causing her to groan. "That actually hurt." Jillian mumbled against his lips.

"I thought you were a big girl." Niall teased, Jillian pulled a fistful of Niall's hair, making him moan lowly. "Do that again," Niall mumbled pulling his lips from hers, trailing them down her jaw. Jillian repeated the action making him moan again. Jillian licked her lips, her head rolling back and eyes fluttering shut. Niall's fingers fluttered under her shirt and she bit her lip roughly trying to keep herself quiet. 

"Niall," Jillian breathed out. her hands running down to his shoulders. "Shit, Niall take me upstairs." Jillian said arching her back as Niall's hands roamed her torso stopping at her breasts. Without a word Niall got up, Jillian instinctively wrapping her legs around his waist.

**

"So there's something I wanted to talk to you about." Niall mumbled into Jillian's shoulder. Her eyes remained closed, but she let out a soft hum just to let Niall know that she was listening. Niall let out a short breath, his fingers running through Jillian's hair. "My brother called me two days ago. He asked me what I was going to be doing for Christmas."

"Shit, I totally forgot about Christmas. I have to buy gifts." Jillian groaned burying her face into the pillow. 

"My brother asked me if I wanted to come up for Christmas, I told him yes." Niall said before Jillian rolled over facing him. 

"Well, that's good right?" Jillian asked and Niall nodded, his hand running down her arm leaving tiny goosebumps in its wake.

"I was just telling you because.." Niall shook his head, "Well, I was thinking that maybe you would, yanno, want to come.. with me?" Niall asked softly looking down.

"Oh." Jillian said surprised, she couldn't fight the stupid grin that came across her face if she tried. 

"You don't have to come if you don't want to, I just thought maybe you would want to. I just didn't want to go without you." Niall mumbled and Jillian's smile grew, she was almost positive if she smiled any harder her cheeks would tear,