Chapter Fourteen

Three days had passed since the two had went on a date, neither of them were really sure where to go from there with each other, but they didn't want to stay away from eachother. So they didn't, they were always together when they had free time. 

Jillian lay on her bed, head at the foot of her bed and legs straight, ankles crossed at the head of her bed. "You have to be lying!" She laughed looking over at Niall who had a smile etched on his face.

"I'm not, I didn't know how to ride a bike until I was nearly fourteen." He says shaking his head.

"Oh my, did people say anything?" She asked and Niall shrugged.

"Well I was younger I used training wheels, then at like twelve some kid made fun of me." He said, a pout forming on his face. Jillian laughed before biting her lip. If this were any other scenario she would be itching to kiss that pout from his lips.

"I probably would too." She said looking over at him. Niall rolled over, his arms laying on either side of her head, caging her head between his arms.

"You always make fun of me." Niall half whispered looking down at her. Jillian's hands gripped the fabric of his cotton t shirt, her teeth holding her bottom lip waiting to see what he does.

"You're fun to make fun of." She said right before Niall leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. Niall's hands came down her sides tickling her. She laughed against his lips, rolling them over so she was on top of him and pulled away.

She swatted his chest and Niall kept tickling her, causing her to squirm. Jillian kept trying to move his arms away from her sides, various profanities leaving both of their mouths. They rolled over again, Jillian's legs wrapping around his torso. "Tap out," He laughed, looking down at Jillian whose face was red from laughing too hard.

"No!" She squealed trying to get free from his grasp. He laughed pinning her hands above her head.

"Tap out," He repeated and Jillian glared at him tapping her hand against his wrist. He smiled and let go of her hands, only for her to grab the collar of his shirt and pull him towards her.

The kiss was nothing like they ever had before. Sure they had shared a few kisses here and there but this, was so different from anything before. The rough kiss left Niall shocked, not expecting it to come from her. She pushed her tongue into her mouth, her fingers in his hair. 

When they pulled away, they were both out of breath. Jillian ran her fingers through her messy hair and sat up on her elbows. "Tickle me again and I'll kick your ass." She breathed before climbing off of the bed. The sound of a phone ringing. made the both of them jump, Jillian walked over to her phone answering it quickly.

"Hello?" Her voice came out tired and out of breath.

"Jill." It was her aunt Kelly.

"Is Jess okay?" Jillian asked cutting her aunt off. Jess had gotten out of surgery before Jillian and Niall had gone on their date, her uncle calling to say that Jess was stable, but able to accept visitors at the time. Though that didn't stop Jillian from driving in the next day to see her family. 

"She's okay. I was calling to say that your uncle and I are coming home for a little bit." She said through the phone. Jillian held a soft expression on her face, this was certainly a hard time for her aunt and Jillian admired how she held herself, and was able to remain calm most of the time. Putting all of her faith in the doctors, just like she had when Jillian was the one needing attention by doctors and specialists. "I'm sure the cabinets are looking a bit bare, and I could use a shower, and a nap." She said before yawning. 

"Okay, well Niall is here, but I think we were just heading out." She says looking over at Niall who sends her a shrug.

"Okay dear, I may not be there when you get back, but I'll leave my card in the usual spot." She says before they send each other goodbyes. Jillian hangs up and looks over at Niall who lays on her newly ruffled sheets.