Chapter Fifteen

Niall sighed walking to Harry's door. He wasn't thrilled that the other boys were going to dinner with Jillian tonight. If he was honest he wasn't ready, Jillian meant a great deal to him and the boys meeting her to simply judge him made him uncomfortable. No one had the right to judge Jillian.

"Niall!" Zayn called raising his hand to greet the blonde who just walked in. Despite his uneasiness, he still loved the boys, they were his best friends.

"How do you only tell Harry you have a girlfriend?" Louis asks leaning over Liam to look at him. Niall shrugged out of his coat and joined the others in the living room.

"I actually didn't want to tell him. He forced it out of me." Niall said to them sitting down in a chair beside Louis.

"Niall asked to use my phone because he went and almost fucked it up!" Harry almost yelled, slightly laughing as he spoke.

"Okay, look, I- she's really important to me and I don't want you lot scaring her off." Niall said looking at his hands. "Just please, don't go overboard."

"Niall, we'll be good." Liam says giving his friend a sympathetic look. Niall let's out a breath right before his phone begins to ring.

"Is that her?" Zayn asks.  Niall nods in return looking between him and the screen. "Answer it,"

"Put it on speaker!" Louis says and Niall answers it, putting it on speaker.

"Hey Jillian," Niall says into the phone. He watches as all of the boys watch him intently.

"Where are we going later?" Jillian asks driving off of campus, heading to the hospital.

"We're just going to dinner, with the guys, you still want to come yeah?" Niall asks and Jillian rolls her eyes stopping at a street light.

"Me, pass up the chance to meet theHarry Styles? Certainly not." Jillian says, unable to contain her laughter. "But seriously Niall, do you not want me to come?" Jillian asked, a small frown forming on her lips. "A-are you embarrassed by me?" Niall took the phone off of speaker and walked out of the room.

"What no, Jill are you insane?" Niall asked combing his fingers through his hair.

"You texted me last night saying I didn't have to come if I don't want to. You're doing it again, I'm so fucking nervous Niall please just be honest." Jillian breathed, her forehead lying on the steering wheel as she sat in the car park of the hospital.

"Jillian, you mean so much to me, how, it wouldn't even make sense for me to be embarrassed of you. I'm just nervous," He says licking his lips, he rubs his hand over his face hearing her sigh over the phone.

"Its just, I'm seeing Jess right now and I'm scared. And I don't know, I just thought you didn't want your friends to meet me.." She trailed quietly, trying to calm down.

"Do you want me to meet you there?"

"Well I took my aunt's car. But I can leave the keys with her,"

"Text me whenever you're done, I'll come get you." Niall said before they said goodbye to each other, he walked back into the room seeing all the boys looking in their direction. Niall sat down letting out a sigh.

"So, Jillian has a bit of a thing of Harry?" Louis asked and Niall responded by throwing a pillow at him.

**

Jillian let out a yawn as she waited for Niall in the front of the hospital. When he pulled up in front of her she slowly climbed into the car, shutting the door and quietly thanking him for coming. Niall looked over at Jillian, his fingers coming up underneath her chin, bringing her to look at him. "You're mad at me." Niall murmured, his eyes scanning her face.