Chapter Twenty Two

There was a tap at Jillian's window. And then another, and then another. She wanted to ignore it, but the noise became too consistent for her to ignore and she got off of her bed heading to the window. Her eyes landed on the figure standing in her yard, her eyes rolled as she pushed the window up.

"I have a door for a reason." Jillian called down at the boy who stood in her yard, the undeniable smirk on his face was enough to cause her stomach to flip.

"Shut up! I'm trying to be romantic!" Niall called before climbing into her window. "Oh fuck,"

"What?"

"My knees... they hurt," Niall replied shaking his head.

"You know, if you had walked up the steps like a normal person, you wouldn't be in pain." Jillian smirked as Niall gave her the finger.

"It was supposed to be romantic." Niall retorted before pulling Jillian to him.

"I've never had a boy sneak into my room before." Jillian admitted with a sly smile. Her lips were so close to Niall's and he wondered if she knew how badly he wanted to kiss her. Slowly, Jillian closed the gap between the two of them, her fingers at the collar of his shirt, a soft sigh falling from his lips.

"I missed you." Niall mumbled as his lips left hers for a short moment that their lips part. Jillian silently nods, her lips pulling into a small smile. It was nice to know that someone did miss her, even if she had only seen him yesterday.

Niall's fingers were at the hem of her shirt, lifting the material slightly, his finger tips grazing her hips. Jillian's arms wrap around Niall's neck, pulling him closer to her. It was almost as if she was in a room without air and Niall seemed to be the only source of oxygen, she wanted more and more, and she was sure she wasn't going to get enough. And as Niall's hands moved down to her thighs, lifting her legs, she was absolutely sure that she wasn't ever going to get enough.

"Bed," Jillian mumbled against his lips before he blindly walked over to it, setting her down. Jillian pulled back and moved her hands to the hem of his shirt, lifting it over his head.

"We can't.." Niall mumbled looking down at her, watching her face fall just a tad. His fingers went to her face, tucking the dark strands of hair behind her ear.

"Why not?"

"Your aunt and uncle-"

"Aren't going to wake up." Jillian cut him off with a huff. Niall shook his head and kissed her nose.

"Have you heard yourself? Jill you'll wake up the neighborhood. Besides, I don't even have a condom." Niall said with a smirk, Jillian crossed her arms over her chest, rolling her eyes as she threw a few curse words at Niall. "There are other things I could do.. you know, if you're desperate." Niall winked as Jillian fought the urge to punch him.

Sadly, Niall was right, she was desperate. She stared at him wide eyed and licking her lips. "I've never.." She started as Niall put his hands on her hips and lowering himself to his knees.

"Don't worry okay? I'm going to take care of you babe." Niall said softly before kissing her again. His fingers hooked to the waistband of both her pajama pants and underwear, sliding the material down her legs. Jillian let out a shaky breath as she felt Niall's breath hit her core.

"Fuck, Niall c'mon." Jillian mumbled, jaw tight. The was no response, just Niall leaning in and licking a bold stripe along her heat. Jillian's eyes fluttered shut as her hands tangled in Niall's hair. "Oh." Jillian said, hips bucking forward as she let herself revel in the moment.

**

The next morning Jillian woke up to the feeling of someone shaking her shoulder. With a groan, she peeled her eyes open, finding herself sprawled across Niall's chest. "Babe, you gotta move, I have to go."

Jillian clutched onto Niall's shirt, burying her head into the crook of Niall's neck. "No, stay." She mumbled tiredly. Niall licked his lips, closing his eyes. If it were up to Niall he would stay, just the sound of Jillian's voice made him regret his thoughts of leaving. With a heavy sigh he kissed her temple before gently setting her on the bed and off of his chest.

"I'll see you soon baby." he promised kissing her hair. Jillian rolled over, her eyes opening slightly.

"Go out the door." She mumbles with a yawn before setting her head on the pillow and curling up into the blankets. Niall stares at Jillian for a moment before pushing himself to his feet, cringing at the pain shooting through his legs and walking out the door.

**

"Hello," Niall sighs into the phone as he steps into the car.

"Niall, you haven't been returning my calls." His brothers voice echos through the phone. Once again, Niall sighs, running his fingers through his hair slightly pulling at the roots.

"I've been busy, sorry." Niall says before putting his phone on speaker and setting it in the passenger seat.

"Are you still in America?" His brother asks and Niall's stomach sinks. He really hadn't told his family that he was home? Sure, he didn't really enjoy their company at the moment but he didn't think he had actually cut them off from his life altogether.

"No, uh, I'm home." Niall said slowly.

"Oh." His brother said surprised, Niall licked his lips before pinching the bridge of his nose. A heavy silence fell between the two as Niall began to drive in the direction of his house. "So what are you doing for Christmas?" His brother's voice rang in his ears once again before Niall muttered a shit. stopping at the red light.

"Isn't Christmas in like.. a month?" Niall asked harshly biting his bottom lip.

"I mean I guess you can say that, it's in three weeks." His brother replied, "So.. do you not have any plans yet?" 

"Well yes.. I mean I think I do?" Niall hesitated, his thoughts filling of Jillian. What would she want to do? Would she want to spend Christmas with him? "Well, I guess I don't actually, why?"

"Why don't you come up, you don't have to do anything with the band, right?" 

"No we're free for a little bit." Niall said as he pulled into his driveway, shutting off the car, A small smile spread on Niall's face as he got out of the car. "Hey, I just got home, why don't I call you back in a little bit. I think I'll probably come up there. There's someone I want to bring up there. have you guys meet." With that he said a quick goodbye before running to the door, wanting nothing more than to escape the cold.

AN: Sorry for the short chapter. I've had a lot going on, this is mainly a filler but the next chapter should be better!