Prologue to The Grimooris

Normal POV

"...And finally, I would like to say thank you to my classmates. For being there for each other and making this school year ...I mean, month ....... 2016 one of the best year of my life. I'd like to sing a song, just the chorus. And I want everyone to reflect on this song." Elizabeth clears her throat. Today is the celebration of the students who passed the Board Examinations. The final part of the ceremony was a speech from the Top not her of the exam. Elizabeth never thought that she would become top 1 of the Certified Public Accountant Board Examination.

"As we go on...
We remember...
All the times we've had together...
And as our lives change...
Come whatever...
We will still be...
Friends forever..." Elizabeth's singing had already made many students cry.

"Don't be sad  just because it's over. Instead, smile.........because it happened." More tears were shred as the students held hands with their friends. "These past 6 months together was the biggest step in our lives. Our success ended there. Now, we all move on to the next journey of outlives! Thank you all for listening...and Happy Graduation to everyone!!!!!!!!!" Elizabeth was the first to throw her graduation hat to the air. The rest of the students followed after. Elizabeth smiled as the newly graduates of Liones Review Center rejoiced.

Elizabeth was greeted by her Father and Elaine down the stage. "congratulations Eli!" Elaine hugged her best friends. Elaine too did a graduation speech before her since she was the valedictorian in the Criminology department. Elaine was Top 1 in their board exam too. Her graduation took place yesterday. "congratulations to you too, Elaine."
"c'mon girls, we don't want to be late for the party." Baltra reminded them. Soon the three boarded Baltra's car and drove back to Elizabeth's house. Elaine and Elizabeth agreed to have the party after Elizabeth passed the examination. Once they arrived, Elizabeth and Elaine adjusted their graduation gowns and hat along with their medals and diploma.

"Surprise!" Entering the Liones household, the girls were greeted by everyone. There was Margarett, Gilthunder, Veronica, Ban, King, Diane, Gowther, Merlin, and Sir Zaratras.
"Welcome home!"
"Congratulations you two!"
"Happy Graduation day!" was what Elizabeth and Elaine were greeted by.

"Sir Zaratras..." Elizabeth greeted him. "You made it."

"Miss Merlin, I'm glad you could make it." greeted Elaine.
"This is a very...very special day. I wouldn't miss it for the world." Merlin stated. Elaine wondered why.
"It's only our graduation day...."
"I know, but it is special in my perspective..." Merlin just smirked. Elaine still didn't get it.

"when I got the message that it was your graduation day, I just had to come. Congratulations on passing the board exam. This is for you." Zaratras gave Elizabeth a gift.
"what is it?" it was square and
"It's my latest book. I hope it's appropriate for you since..umm...we kinda did the adventure." Sir Zaratras hopes that Elizabeth will accept it. Elizabeth didn't hesitate to tear of the wrapper. Out came a book. It looked like a horror book judging by the way it was designed .

There was a closed bloody and standing in front of it was blonde faceless man. (A/N: This is the cover photo of the NNT: The Dooris)
"Sir Zaratras..isn't this...."
"I knew you wouldn't like it..." Zaratras frowned. "It's the second season of The Dooris." Elizabeth smiled and hugged it. "I take it you like the book?"
"I love it. Thank you." Now, that memory will not only be a memory, it will be an event part of Elizabeth's life. The most significant one ever.