Just A Quick RECAP

So far:

In the beginning, Griamore wanted to kidnap both Elizabeth and Meliodas but could not so he picked them up one by one starting with Elizabeth.  She was an easy target. Scaring them using Liz as the decoy.
With Elizabeth gone, he knows that Meliodas would do anything to get her back.
Griamore purposely put the BYRON STICKER on the package for a hint to where he is.
Once Meliodas was in predatory territory, that's when Griamore told Doni to steal Meliodas' phone. Luring him out to his trap until both have been captured.

Once he successfully hacked his phone, that's when Griamore called Zaratras at night and told him about his threat.
All this time, Zaratras has been doing Griamore's mind games. He did not answer Meliodas' calls nor made any moves to contact the others.
He did everything told by Griamore just so Meliodas and Elizabeth don't get killed since he can not contact Meliodas nor the others due to microchip since Griamore is monitoring them.

All this time, Zaratras was looking for Dreyfus' bones.
That's what Griamore has been obsessing to have but could not since he might get caught so he made Zaratras do the dirty work for him.

Zaratras put  The Rest of the Sins asleep when he arrived at the scene for their safety.

Meliodas got caught due to his stubbornness

Doni is a tech genius. He is  helping Griamore for UNKNOWN reasons ....yet to be told

When Zaratras arrived and saw the damage, he was outraged to know that Griamore didn't keep his part of the deal to NOT HURT THEM. Villains never listen.

Now, they listened as Griamore's true target was ZARATRAS from the start and only wanted to lure him to his doom by keeping Meliodas and Elizabeth has hostages.

Reasons for making Zaratras do Griamore's scavenger hunt and for kidnapping Meliodas and Elizabeth are yet to be told in the next chapter.

Now, they are faced with a half Tera Cotta statue decorated with Dreyfus! Bones up the front.