Chapter 1: The Bachelor And Bachelorette

Picture of Elizabeth's wedding gown.
Her name is Angela Clayton. I love her designs! She's awesome.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I just realized that I only have 6 days till classes start. After that, I will be busy as hell with 2nd semester. That means if that keeps up, I will have less time to update the stories which will also mean that you guys are gonna have to wait a long ass time for an update. So I thought of being considerate and update CH1 early. I hope everyone enjoys! Read away!

Normal POV

A woman ran fast out of the woods. Her body feels a little numb from all the abuse she has been through. Her vision was starting to get blurry. She clutched her abdomen as blood kept on oozing out of her stomach area. The pain was bearable but not for long. Her legs were giving up on her but her mind stayed focused. She needed to run away from HIM. He was going to destroy her. The woman got out of the forest but it's still not enough. He was coming for her. She knows he is looking for her right this minute. As she kept on running, the woman tripped and tumbled down the hill. The bleeding worsen. She laid on the ground for a minute to conserve her energy. When she opened her eyes, there was light from a far distance. Her eyes were getting foggy. She needs to get help. Upon arriving at that area, she saw a pick up truck. The back was filled with hay. She thought that if she stays here, he'll know where to find her. It's better to leave this town. Anywhere is good as long as she stays far away from him. The driver came back, unknowing of the woman that crawled up to the back of his track, he started the engine and drove away. The woman watched as she left the town of Hikari. Goodbye to hell and hello new life. But she knows that as long as she is alive, he will come back to find her. For now, she can finally sleep in peace.

***

The next day...

"Elizabeth, are you saying 'Yes' to this dress?" Asked the wedding planner. Today, Elizabeth was out window shopping with her sisters, Margaret and Veronica; her best friend, Elaine; her sister-in-law, Meldy; her friend, Diane; her Father, Baltra. Everyone adored how Elizabeth looked beautiful in that wedding gown. The best part about this gown is that at night, you turn on the switch in the back and the series lights lit up making a special 3D effect.

"Yes." Just one word and everyone screamed in joy. Elizabeth wiped the tear from her eye.
"Elizabeth, you look so pretty!!" Diane was in awe.
"My best friend is getting married. I'm so..so happy" Elaine sobbed.
"Elizabeth, your mother would have been so proud of you..." Baltra said. He remembered the day he got married. He could see his wife just seeing Elizabeth in that gown.
"Eli, mom would be crying right now." Margaret said. More tears were shed.
"I wish she was here with us." Elizabeth dreamed that if one day when she gets married, she wanted her mom to be there with her at everything during the wedding plans but she passed away a year ago.
"We all do. I think mom wouldn't want to see you cry especially today." Veronica patted her shoulder.
"Yeah, you're right."
"Come on everyone, we still need to plan the bachelorette party." Meldy mentioned. They all nodded their heads.

***

The woman ran. She was about to make it out of the house but a chain hooked itself around her neck. She chocked at the tightness of the chain. At the end of the chain, two hands begin to pull her back. The woman crawled her way to the door. The chain's strong pull was about to break her throat.She realized that she will die at any moment now if she continues to struggle . She stopped moving. Her body was dragged back to the owner of the hands. The face of the bloody woman was terrifying. That much damage. The sound of a child's laughter followed after her screams.