Chapter 9: Legacy Of The Damned

Normal POV

Yesterday...

3:00 PM @ Liones Hospital

Dr. Dana was currently examining Anna's current condition in his office. The X-Ray scans showed bone fractures. Her rib was cracked, some of her fingers were dislocated and even her skull had a crack on it. Just How brutal are Dreyfus and Griamore? These two made Dr. Dana sick, their very existence disgusted him. Beating a women half to death especially a wife and at the same time a mother.....it was twisted. He snapped out of his thoughts when his daughter Sennett came running into his office with a frantic look.
"Father, it's terrible!" She screamed, not even knocking on his door.
"What is it? What's wrong?" He stood up form his seat.
"Anna Dooris.........she's MISSING!"
"What? Did you check everywhere in the hospital? Maybe she is in the gardens..." Dr. Dana suggested.
"I did. I looked every room in the hospital, the comfort rooms, the garden, he rooftop, the cafeteria, the operating rooms and even the parking lot. She's not here!" Sennett kept on ranting.

For the next 45 minutes, the whole hospital staff were cautious. There was a mentally ill lady escaping from the hospital. Anna is not fit to go outside the hospital, any wrong move and she might attack anyone. Some disadvantages when going through a traumatic experience. People who she meets will be a threat in her point of view. It was best not to engage in conversation.
"Sir, we have footage of The missing Mrs. Anna..." The hospital security guard. Dr. Dana and Sennett went to the security room rewatching the tape of the escape. When the security guard played the video, Dr. Dana was surprised.

"Wait isn't that...." Sennet trailed off.
"But........why would he take her out now when he knows Anna is mentally unstable?!" Dr. Dana rubbed his forehead. He had this big gut feeling that this wasn't gonna end well for Meliodas and Elizabeth.

*****

Now....

"So...did you get what I asked?" Griamore smirked while talking to the person on the other side of the phone. A reply was said and Griamore chuckled. "Oh you know what will happen if you don't comply." He then turned to Elizabeth hung by her hands against the wall. She was barely breathing especially with the stench of dried blood and decaying flesh in the room. "Just know the consequences once you come late..l.better hurry before time runs out....you know where I am." He demanded before he hung up. Who could be at the other side of the line? Absolutely another one of his victims.

Griamore went to the open window. The sun was setting down soon. He was ready for Meliodas' arrival. The thought of spilling HIS BLOOD excited Griamore. He couldn't wait any longer. His laugh was heard echoing against the walls, slightly waking up Elizabeth. "Good evening Princess.....how do you feel after I banged you?" He taunted. Elizabeth bit her bottom lip to contain her cries of pain. Griamore continued to laugh. "Don't worry, this will all be over soon. You'll be set free................besides, You're not the one I'm after FROM THE START..." He whispered into Elizabeth's ear and continued laughing.
"M..Meliodas.....he will stop..y..you...." Her voice was muffled but Griamore could hear it properly.
"Believe me Princess, that's not gonna happen..." He playfully glared down at her.

"Griamore..." His attention turned to Doni who had just arrived.
"I'm guessing you took the shortcut here?" He smirked.
"I did." Doni went over to the open window and checked his watch. "They'll be here in..
3...

2..

1.." Doni was right. A black van pulled up from the hill top of the hospital. "They.re here..."
"Go welcome them. Our special guest is almost here too...." Griamore ordered.
"Good.....I want to give him a piece of my mind..." Doni walked out of playroom. He made sure to turn off all the lights in the hospital just for the fun of it.