Chapter 5: Byron And PRIDE

WARNING!!!!!
Rated R in the beginning. May contain: VIOLENCE, HARASSMENT, BLOOD, TORTURE, and ABUSE.
You have been warned! PLEASE DO NOT REPORT!

Normal POV

Elizabeth ran down the familiar halls of the Dooris House. Only this time, it wasn't exactly a house...it was a hospital hallway filled with multiple doors lining together on each side. Dried Blood spilled everywhere as the doors rot over time. Elizabeth limped her way out of the hallways. Going in and out of the teleporting doors just to escape Griamore.
Every room had unknown souls of patients living there. One little boy with cancer stared at the blank TV screen. Seeing Elizabeth made him snarl with those vampire like teeth with blood dripping down. Elizabeth escaped through the bathroom door.
Another room led to a man without arms and legs. As he saw Elizabeth, he immediately crawled towards her. His head kept spinning round and round just to have a taste of her skin. Elizabeth ran and went inside the fridge.
Another door led her to the operating room where there was a pregnant woman dead on the spot but her child was the one killing her by eating his way back into her flat womb. The intestines were everywhere as he ate away.
"Agh! Help me!" She did what she did before, Elizabeth kept on running and running until she was at the dead end. No one was there to save her. Strong hands wrapped itself around her waist in the dark covering her mouth while she screamed. "Shhh...no matter how much you scream, no one will ever find you here, Elizabeth..." His disgusting breath whispered into her ear. Elizabeth thrashed around but Griamore had a strong grip, pulling her away to his territory.

*****

"No...no..please.....agh!!" Elizabeth was hung by her arms with handcuffs holding her above ground. Elizabeth was covered in cuts, whip marks, and bruises. Blood trickled down her body. She hanged naked like a pig in a butcher house. Griamore circled her like the predator he was. Griamore made another slash on Elizabeth's back. Her body burned from the multiple whip marks scarred on her.
"Does it feel familiar? How my father did this to Meliodas...and now, you get to go through the same thing..." Griamore slapped her ass. Elizabeth flinched due to the countless belt slaps she had received.
"Please...n..no more..." Elizabeth's voice was weak and broken. Some of the effects of not having to drink for so long.
"Oh you should be thanking me that I'm not so rough on you like how dear Papa did to Meliodas. I could do a lot worse than this Elizabeth." He whispered right behind her. "Imagine how Meliodas looked. Chains pierce in his skin, blades impaled through his arms or legs, not able to eat, drink of sleep soundly at night. Do you remember?" Elizabeth's mind flashed through memories of her nightmare seeing Meliodas in that position. She cried but bit her lip. Elizabeth tried to be strong but she was too weak to be as of now.
"Elizabeth, I'm hungry..and only you can satisfy that..." He said as he finally stood right in front of her. Griamore put the whip down and knelt in front of Elizabeth,
"No..please....stop.....stop!" He lifted one of her legs up.Elizabeth felt disgusted as she felt Griamore's tongue lick and lap her vaginal juices. He teased her by licking her clit and plunging his horrid tongue into her, mixing his disgusting saliva with her pure sensitive walls.
"You're getting turned on aren't you?" He continued on assaulting her. Griamore put a finger into Elizabeth's entrance, fingering her hard. "Damn you're tight, Elizabeth.....Meliodas hasn't put in his whipper huh?" He whispered into her ear as he kept on fingering her. He slipped another finger to stretch her further.
"S..stop..Meliodas.....h..help...me..." Elizabeth kept on crying.
"I'm sure Meliodas wouldn't mind if I had a taste with you first..." He licked her cheek. Elizabeth peed herself at his lustful touches.  Elizabeth closed her eyes as she let the tears drop down her eyes. "What's wrong? What happened to that strong, brave and fearless I read in the story?" He mocked her. "You are nowhere near the Elizabeth I've read. You are weak....and I love to torture the weak...." He had that sadistic smile plastered on his face.