Intro (read or you will not understand the story)

First thing's first. What stuff means:
·Y/N= Your name
·Y/NN= Your nickname
·Y/H/C= Your hair color
·Y/E/C= Your eye color
·Y/P/C= Your phone case
·Y/P= Your phone (brand e.g. iphone, Samsung ect)
·*Y/O/F= Your outfit; formal (like what you would wear to an important meeting)
·*Y/O/P= Your outfit; Party
·*Y/O/S= Your outfit; Sleepwear
·*Y/O/E= Your outfit; Everyday
·*Y/S= Your swimsuit
·*Y/H/S= Your hairstyle
·F/C= favorite color
·F/F= favorite food
·P/D= Prom dress (yes, prom will be a thing at some point. Shoutout to the first person who can guess who you go with**)
·Y/S/B= Your school bag

(Anything else I think of later will be added)
*feel free to change whenever you want
** it is a joke because this is a Grian x reader, it is obvious who you will go with, no actual Shoutout will be given.

Ok so now we got my complicated abbreviations (shortened words) (that you will probably forget and end up coming back to time and time again) over and done with, lets get down to the baseline. You just moved to Japan and are starting a new school. You have your own house that you inherited from your late uncle. You also have a house in the nearby town that your uncle had also previously owned and left to you in his will (come to think of it, everything he had he gave to you: his one and only niece) so you wouldn't have to catch a train late at night to get home from either town. Many adventures and new friends await, what are you waiting for?

This is part of my Grian x reader trilogy:
Book 1; Night Sky Stars
Book 2; The Wedding Bell Chime
Book 3; (Yet to be decided)