Chapter 16

A/n;  nearly 100 views?! Wow guys this is absolutely crazy, like 100% insane! This means so much to me, I love you guys!
This is author chan signing off.

Y/N pov
I flutter my eyes open to see that I am home - well atleast in Grian's home, that is. My antlers are gone and my leg feels strange. I lift the covers. All that i could see was bandages not too far up from my left ankle.
'Darn it! Why is it always my left leg?!' I thought to myself.

Taurtis walked into the room. I immediately pretend to sleep.
"Y/N?" he whispers.
I act like I heard nothing. I have no real reason for doing this but deep down I have a bad feeling about this.
"Y/N I know you will never hear me but I love you. I was always jealous about Grian and you.."
He kissed my forehead and left the room. I was so creeped out right then. I never saw him in that light.

I shrugged it off and went about getting up. I still to this day don't know how long I was unconscious. Grian never did tell me, and I know he certainly won't now. There's no point now. Those days are far behind us.

My legs had marks on them as though I had previously had bandages on them, I guessed that was true.

I walked downstairs and saw taurtis and Sam eating breakfast, ready to he to school.
"Where's Grian?" I asked, casually.
Sam jumped; so did taurtis.
"Y/N, you're up again! We missed you loads!" Sam exclaimed.
"Well I'm here now"I gave taurtis a look, no words needed be said, he knew I had heard him.

Taurtis pov
Darn it! Darn it, darn it, darn it! Why did I have to say that today? The one day I say it she hears.

Y/N pov
"So...Where's Grian?" I repeated.
"Oh...he's not left his room since we got you home.."

I ran up the stairs.
"Grian?! Grian?!" I push open his door to see him staring out of his balcony, towards mine.
"Sam?...taurtis?...Go away...." he muttered when the door squealed open.
"Grian... It's me...Y/N...I'm safe...you don't kneed to worry.."