Chapter 14

A/N: omg you guys, just seeing everyday than even just 2 or 3 more people have read this really breaks my heart with happiness. It means so much to ne that people actually enjoy the stupid things I write. Got an idea for the story or a whole new book to request? Tell me in the comments! I'd really love to see what you think, I would do anything to make you, reader chan, enjoy this more.
This is author chan signing off.

Y/N pov
I fall to the floor. Tears stream down my face; these tear-tracks are sure to scar my face for a while. I didn't want it to be a big fuss but the morning after the 7th full moon of the year, I have to do this. My father was just like this: part dear. It killed of him and mother, the rest of my family too. They hid me where I couldn't be found and now i am found once more.

"H....help....me..." I struggle. The pain is choking me. Just as my father had given me my antlers, my mother had given me magic. It lines up with my animal hybrid ways.

"Y/N!" taurtis runs up to me. They all rush over and start making a fuss. I see them slipping away from me. Just before the world starts turning black, I hear the sound of something being shot. The final thing I see when I look down is a poachers poison dart lodged in my leg...

Grain pov
"Hey! HEY! JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? STAY AWAY FROM HER!" I yell with all the power I have backing up my voice.
"Nothing but a deer, that is, my sonnies. And what a lovely one, at that." the poacher says in a strange accent.
"She may have antlers but she is HUMAN, thank you very much." taurtis argues.
Sam chimes in with," H. U. M. A. N. You know what that spells? It's what she is!"
Our childhood joy has taken a dark spin since I met her again, but I have future..plans...that will make her smile forever. The locket won't be her only jewelry with a diamond on it that i bought her soon.