Chapter 13

A/n: the Que for all music in this story is (PlayDatMusic). WARNING: the song used contains swearing. If you are not comfortable with this, the lyrics written in this chapter have been censored. Do not listen to the song if this use of language is an issue for you

Grian pov
I run out into the howling storm. Where could Y/N have gone to? I dart through rain, it slashes all over me. My umbrella is giving up on me. The wind turns it inside out and then right way round over and over again. The thought that Y/N has walked through this just tears me apart more. Just ahead of me, I can see the train station. I needed to check there.

Nothing.

One glance at the map, though, told me just where she had gone. There was a small area just off town, a little forest, if you could even call it that. There was a glade in it that we had always used to play in. All 4 of us. It had a red, glossy yet slightly waxy circle around it on the map.
"Is that....Y/N's lipstick?.." I asked myself, already knowing the answer. I rush there as fast as I can. Upon reaching the forest, I can just about make out a figure standing in the clearing ahead. Sam and taurtis are behind me (I went back to get them).

As we walk further, we see her stood in a perfectly tranquil area, with the rain, hail, wind and all else swirling around her.

Sam pov
How is she doing that? I wonder to myself this question. She. Is. Supernatural. That's not normal.

Taurtis pov
Stood before us is Y/N in this weird tornado-y thing. Her coat is on the floor behind her and she is holding her F/C umbrella above her, although she doesn't need it. I can see that she is wearing denim jeans, rain boots and a hoodie.

Sam pov
She slowly pulls the hood off of her head, revealing her long, shiny, smooth, H/C hair. She takes a little glass vial of blue liquid. What is that?

Grian pov
Now stood before me is the love of my life, giving me back my memories. I hear the voices playing through again in my head. Our voices. The voices of 4 children. 3 boys. 1 girl.

"Come on Grian! You're being too slow!" she calls out. "Me and taurtis and Sam are here already!"
"Wait up, Y/N". The children reach a woodland clearing.
"Ok I'll show you now." the girl takes a little glass bottle of blue liquid. "My uncle has been working on potions that can convert me back into who I really am; a hybrid"
"Woah,cool" the boys say in unison.

The memory and real world suddenly go into overlap.

The girl sips the drink and a blinding white light surrounds her. When it leaves, stood before the others is Y/N. But she is changed. Two majestic white antlers have sprouted from her head. She proceeds to put decorations; jewels and bangles and necklaces, onto them. She stands there.

Then, all of a sudden, it swerves away from the dream land and back to reality. Y/N snaps. She tries to calm herself from her tears but all she can do with her hidden power at this moment is bring her music.

Y/N pov
My eyes light up. I know the boys are behind me. Watching me. The soundtrack to my recent life starts to play. I sing.

(PlayDatMusic)

"Are you insane like me?
Been in pain like me?
Bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me?
Just to pour that mother f*cker down the drain like me?

Would you use you water bill to dry the stain like me?
Are you high enough without the Mary Jane like me?
Do you tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
Do the people whisper about you on the train like me?
Saying that you should waste your pretty face like me?...

And all the people say;
'You can't wake up,
this is not a dream!
You're part of a machine,
you are not a human being!
With your face all made up,
Living on a screen!
Low on self esteem,
So you run on gasoline!'

Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh,
I think there's a flaw in my code

Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh,
These voices won't leave me alone..

Well my heart is gold and my hands are cold...

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a f*cking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?...

And all the people say;
'You can't wake up,
this is not a dream!
You're part of a machine,
you are not a human being!
With your face all made up,
Living on a screen!
Low on self esteem,
So you run on gasoline!'

Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh,
I think there's a flaw in my code

Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh,
These voices won't leave me alone..

Well my heart is gold and my hands are cold..."