Chapter 11

Grian pov
Y/N explained everything, how this was so similar to when we were young that it put her through both joy and pain at the same time.
"Don't worry babes," I said, wiping her tears,"I'm always here for you. I'll never let you go again."
We got off the train and it immediately came to our attention that most of the bigger rides were off limits to Y/N. Not just because of her injury but she was also about an inch or two short.
"It doesn't matter. I didn't really like the look of those ones anyway, but you can go on them yourself if you'd like!'' she was cheery as ever again.
"Nah, I'd rather go on rides with you" I told her.
"Then lets play this game!" she pointed to the hook-a-duck stand with all it's prizes hanging from the roof, large yellow rubber ducks with hooks on their backs floating at different distances and speeds from eachother. I'd already offered to pay for everything, although Y/N was determined we should split the price, I insisted to pay.
"Hi, welcome to Henry's Hook A Duck" said a rather jolly and round looking man. He told us how to play and we decided to race to see who could catch one first. Despite the fact that she aimed for the furthest, smallest and fastest duck (therefore winning any 3 small prizes, 2 large prizes or one giant prize), Y/N still won! She chose 2 large prizes; a pink bunny stuffed animal and a blue one.
"Here you go, since you didn't win anything." she handed the blue one to me!

Y/N pov
It didn't feel right with Grian paying for everything but I still dragged him round the park, going on every game and trying out every food stand we could.
"Let's go to the arcade next?" Grian suggested.
"Yeah, let's!" I said, running at the best of my ability with the crutches.
"What should we go on first? Pac-man? Wait no, the plushie claw machine! No, that one, you know, the one you put pennies in and it pushes out the prizes bit by bit? No, that's a waste of time...what about the Photobooth?!" I was going absolutely crazy about this place.
"Ok then. We'll start with the Photobooth then." Grian agreed.

We got in and sat down, My crutches propped up to one side out of view. We started pulling stupid faces, cutesy faces, strange poses, funny poses. We chose fitting backgrounds and  silly backgrounds. All in all, we had a good laugh. It was getting late and, although the theme park never closed and was open 24/7, there was hardly anyone there. This was good though because there were no waiting lines anymore. We went in the Photobooth over and over, having an overall theme for the pictures each time. We came it with, no joke, about 30 picture rolls that had the best five photos of each go. Then I said "Why don't we do one serious round, get some proper pictures, ones that we can buy large copies of at the est and frame them."
"Sounds great"

After that we played on all the machines; 10 minutes on each one. There weren't that many games and after half an hour, we decided to only go on ones for prizes we actually wanted. As you can probably guess, we ended up renting out one if the storage places in the park. We had won ALOT of prizes.

Grian pov
"Hey Y/N, don't you think there's one last ride we should go on before we leave?"
"What?"
"The big wheel!"
It was dark now and Y/N's outfit was Y/O/P. He hair was in Y/H/S. She looked more beautiful than ever. Every step the took was lit up by starshine and momoonbeams.

We got on and gazed out of the windows.
"This reminds me of the London eye back in England, I visited London once." I said quietly.
Y/N nodded her head in acknowledgement.

"I need to ask you something, Y/N"
"What?"
"It kind of seems like this didn't need to be asked but... Will you be my girlfriend?..."
"Of course!"