Chapter 9 - I'm A Good Girl

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PLEASE VOTE!!!

IMPORTANT: Okay, so this was pretty short and uneventful (well, at least to me) but that's because I really wanted to upload since I haven't for about five days and that sucks. I'm currently writing the other chapter because I already have planned out what I'm doing next but it's pretty long so I thought I'd get this up first. Trust me, what I have planned will be worth it. Anyways! Please vote, comment, and fan! Thanks for reading and enjoy!

______________________________________________________________________________

Kendrick kept babbling for what seemed to be hours on her useless literature topic. I glanced at the slowly ticking clock to realize that I had only been in this dungeon less than twenty minutes. 

I tried, I really tried to focus on what she was saying but I just couldn’t. I reached into my duffle bag and fumbled around with my fingers until the icy cold feeling of my iPod cooled my fingertips. The earphones were attached to it. 

I pulled it out and put on the earphones then pressed play while I hid it as best as I could under my head that I lay on top of my arms.

It was convenient that I had a hoodie on where the earphones would be covered. With just a few lyrics and a little beat, I fell asleep peacefully. 

But then the bitch decided it was cool to take an earphone out of my ear. I woke up instantly and saw my teacher’s grouchy face staring daggers into me. 

“What the hell?” I growl.

“Excuse me?” My teacher asked, her tone appalled. 

“Yeah, you heard right. What the hell are you doing?” My voice sounded aggravated and clearly pissed. I was sleeping! She should be glad I was being quiet while she babbled on.

“Getting you to wake up! If you haven’t noticed, you are at school!”

“So?”

“So? So you have to wake up and actually be in class! You’re so rude sleeping through my lecture like it isn’t important.”

“It isn’t.” I couldn’t hold back my tongue as I spoke the truth. That was a defect of mine; I was too honest and straightforward when I should just shut up.

“How can you say such things? Don’t you know to at least keep your thoughts in your head? So fresh!”

“Alright. Next time I’ll probably just cause commotion but at least I won’t be sleeping! Right? At least when I’m asleep it’s like I’m not here. Duh.” I said in a bored tone of voice.

“Oh, if I was your mother!” She fumed.

“What? What would you do if you were my other, huh?” She was irritating the crap out of me. Sheesh! Just shut up.

“I’d teach you manners!”

“Oooh! You just said my mother didn’t teach me manners! Wait till I tell her that!” I smiled menacingly.

And then she started to babble about something. Things like how back in the olden days when she was ten her parents would teach her this and that and that and this. Bitch, I didn’t ask you!

“Ah, Stop! Shit, my ears! Just send me to the office!” I plead.

“Yes! Go on.” I gladly stand up and take my belongings along with my ass out of her class. What. A. Relief!

“Phew!” I walk to the vending machines and take out a 3 Musketeers chocolate bar.

Haha! Look at that, forty five percent less fat than other chocolate bars. I feel so healthy at the moment.