Chapter 18 - Sooo Romantic

Hey, people! So here's a cool chapter. I should get a freeaking cookie for updating two days in a row. Lol. I hope you like it and if you do then please remember to vote, comment, and fan if you do! :D Thanks for reading! 

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PLEASE VOTE!!! (:

I walk into Bang Bang’s room with a gigantic smile on my face, my hand inside of Micah’s. Yes, I walk hand in hand with Micah and Seth like little children all the time. 

“I see you told, Lindy about how we all have this class together!” Seth beamed and I jumped beside Micah and hugged Seth, our hands parting.

“Hell yeah!” I smile and Seth laughs, poking my nose. 

“Where’s Bang Bang? He’s missed you guys like crazy.” I say, confused. The little toad would have already been jumping all over my two best friends if he were here.

Seth shrugged and I looked around to see a strange middle aged woman behind the desk.

“Not another sub, man!” I groan.

“Yup. You’ve got another sub.” An unfamiliar female voice calls out, answering my question. Seth and Micah laugh beside me and Seth elbows me.

“I really hope you’re cool.” I say to her. She chuckles at me and smiles.

“I hope so too.” She says, amused. If she wasn’t mad at me already then she was definitely not going to be so bad. 

Seth, Micah, and I walk to some chairs and sit down. There were no desks in this classroom since it is drama. There’s a few chairs and a decent sized stage at the back of the room. 

Trey and Nick walked into the classroom and hugged me, greeting Micah and Seth with their manly man hugs then sat beside us.

“Hello, everyone. I’m Annie. So Mr. Bahn’s not here but I’ll be your sub. Since I’m a drama teacher anyways then we’ll just have some fun acting out a play.” She smiles. “Sorry I didn’t just let you chill out.” Hmm. She seemed decent enough.

“So what play are we rehearsing?” I ask.

“I was thinking something like Titanic or Romeo and Juliet?” She suggested.

“Romeo and Juliet! It’s sooo romantic.” Seth coos in girly voice, causing the teacher along with myself and everyone else to laugh at his idiocy. Finally, school is complete! 

“Alright then. Romeo and Juliet it is.” She smiles. “I’ll pick out the characters at random.” She looked around the room a bit and started talking again.

“You.” She pointed at Seth. “Romeo.” I elbowed him. “You.” She pointed at me. “Juliet.” I hear the very well known grunt of Piper behind me and dismiss. I look over at Micah and Seth, he smiles at me and I wink.

“And you.” She points at some kid. “Friar Lawrence.”

“You.” She points at Seth. “Tybalt.” A laugh escapes my mouth and Micah’s as well. 

“Hah! You’re the evil guy who fights against Micah.” I elbow him. 

“That’ll be fun.” Seth smirks.

“Come on, Tybalt! I’m freaking Romeo, man. I beat your ass.” Micah challenges, a sly grin on his lips. I decided to intercede before an in depth argument began. 

“Alright, miss. Go on.” I say, amused and smiling. The teacher keeps handing out roles until she’s satisfied. 

“Alright, go learn the lines for the death scene! We’ll do another scene afterward.” The teacher claps her hand and Micah and I proceed to learn our famous lines.