Chapter 19 - The Death Of Me

Hello, people! So here's an interesting little filler before things... well, you'll find out what I have in store. Hahaha! So I hope you enjoy this and if you do then please remember to vote, comment, and fan! I really appreciate it. (:

_____________________________________________________________________________

“May God bless you for your selfless deeds, Lindy!” Seth shouts as I hop out of the car with my little brother. 

“Your place will be saved in heaven, Mel!” Micah sang.  

I laughed and shook my head at the two morons yelling from Seth’s sexy silver Dodge Charger. Damn, I love driving that baby!

“I don’t want to go to heaven. I want to go to flucking paradise!” I shoot them my best smile and they laugh.

“We all will, Mel. We all will.” Seth winked at me and I blew him a kiss then blew one to Micah as well before turning to Lori’s front porch.

They honked the car and I jumped, their laugh echoing as they drove away, still laughing like idiots. I shook my head. It had taken almost a minute to hear the honking fade away. Taking out my phone, I texted Micah. I hope you two get arrested.

“Micah and Seth are crazy.” Landon commented from beside me. 

“You know it.” I laughed and knocked on Lori’s front door. My phone buzzed and I started to laugh at Micah’s text message as soon as I read it. I hope so too, Mel. They’ll treat us better than you do. Haha! You suck. Kidding. I love you.:P

“Who the hell was that?” Lori asks as she opens the door, a scowl on her face.

“Micah and Seth.” I say, hugging her with a single arm and stepping inside. Landon walked away from me to the back of the house and I looked over at Lori. Her face instantly transformed into a smile.  

“They’re back? Ah! They have to stop around soon!” She exclaimed. Lori really liked my best friends, telling me they reminded her of me. I simply took it as an advantage to piss her off and say she was obsessed with them. 

“You’re in love with them, you pedophile.” I tease and she scowls.

“Come on, Mel! You’re full of crap.” I laugh aloud and suddenly, a little force knocks into my body.

“Mel! You’re here, Mel!” I looked down at Emily’s blonde curls buried into my thigh and chuckled. 

“I am, Em. So what are we doing today?” I ask even though there was no point in doing so.

“Barbie dolls, duh!” She beamed and I was taken aback by her expression. Maybe I should stop being so myself around her...

“Ditching me already, Em?” I looked up to see D’Amato smiling at the little girl beside me, his smile bright and warm. My heart immediately started galloping inside of me at the sight. It to be something about the way his body looked in a white V-Neck and baggy blue jeans, his collarbone and chest muscles visible from the opening of the shirt. He was just so perfectly male that my female stomach knotted and my cheeks flushed, my heart still beating too quickly to be at its normal pace.

“N-no!” Em stuttered and her cheeks’ complexion got rosy. I chuckled at the love struck child, relieved at the distraction. “I want to play with both of you.” She said and I wanted to kiss her little head of hair at the moment.

Emily started to drag me along with my hand in hers and took D’Amato’s hand in her free one. His deep brown gaze caught with mine and the little grin he gave me instantly elicited one from me.