Chapter 30 - Squirt, Hot Dogs, & Soccer

Hello, lovelies! How are you? Good? I hope so! Well I am going to ask a HUGE favor to all of you who are reading and enjoying this story so far. Can you please go back to each chapter of this story and vote? It would mean the world to me and I would truly appreciate it because I'm trying to reach a goal. Melinda and Fabian would be really happy! Lol. Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you like it. It's a long chappie so I'm proud. Haha. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT, & FAN! <3 :D Lots of love.

*~*~*~Ohhh! Can you pretty please check out my new story The Model's Bodyguard? It's a romance/action/mystery/thriller. I promise frequent uploads and I won't disappoint. I'm really excited for it and I know you'll love it! (: 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Landon and I knocked on Lori's door together, waiting for her or Fabian to open the door as usual. Micah and Seth had just dropped us off here after picking up Landon from school and now they where on their way to God knows where. Whatever.

"Lori!" I yelled impatiently because she still hadn't opened the door. Landon mimicked me and I laughed with him. Finally she opened the door.

"Shit. I'm here! I was taking a dump, dammit." Lori says exasperatedly and I snort with laughter.

"Shouldn't you be watching the kids? Leave the dumping of waste for later, Loretta." I joked and she chuckled as she stepped aside to give us space to come in. Landon shot off to his usual place as soon as he entered the house.

"I'm sorry I can't tell my excretory system when to expel waste. Sorry, Mel." Lori said, rolling her eyes.

"Nerd." I scoffed. Really? Excretory system? "Are all Italians nerds?" I add.

"Yeah and we're all excessively hot too." She said, smirking.

"I'm not going to argue with that." I said casually and Lori burst out laughing as she shook her head in amusement. Speaking about the deacon of Italian hotness, where is he? I looked around, hoping to find him somewhere but no, I didn't see Fabian. I frowned.

"He's at the park." Lori said, snapping my attention to her. I looked over at her to see her smirking at me.

"You're a goddamn bullet." I hiss, widening my eyes. Lori only laughed again.

"Go on." She said, shooing me with her hands to the door. I rose an eyebrow at her in question.

"I can't leave you here alone with all these midgets!" I exclaim, looking at her as if she was crazy. She was, she really was.

"There aren't that many midgets today. Just go! Here, have my keys." She said, pushing me to the door and giving me her car keys.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes! He'd really like to see you," Lori said, then her expression turned smug. "And I'm pretty sure you'll like what you see too." She added, grinning slyly.

I laughed at Lori as I rolled my eyes in amusement before saying, "Fine. I'll be quick."

"Sure. Whatever." Lori said in disbelief as she rolled her eyes then opened the door behind me instantly as she muttered quietly, "She's just got to see this." I raised an eyebrow in question but she ignored me.

"Tell Em-" I began but Lori cut me off.

"I'll make something up. Go!" She hastily exclaimed as she all but pushed me out the door.

"What the fluck?" I muttered to myself as I walked to her car and got inside, starting to drive my way over to the park. That woman needs a good dose of mind stabilizer pills.