Chapter 2

Aiden's POV:

"Good morning sir, you have an appointment with Mr. King after an hour, the breakfast is ready ," he said then left my room.

I took a quick bath, wore my suit, ate my breakfast, then headed to my office in my building.

I moved here before three days, finally I'm not in London anymore.

"Mr. William, Mr. King is here," my personal assistant Linda said.

"Let him in," I replied. Five minutes later he entered.

"Good morning Mr. King how are you," he seems so tired, two bags under his eyes and his hair messy, maybe he was in a battle.

"Good morning Mr. William,"

He sat down and we talked for hours about business.

"So congratulation Aiden my company is yours," we shook hands. "By the way, there is a party tonight in the J.F.R. Plaza, you are invited."

"Don't worry, I'll be there." Then he went.

I worked for hours more, then headed to my mansion changed into a formal suit, then left to the party.

When I entered I saw that face, her face, it's been six years, she destroyed me by few words.

So she lives here in New York also, huh, we'll meet a lot then.

When I saw her happy I knew that it's my turn to break her, to let her suffer. You will pay Isabel Scott. Just wait for my revenge.

"Hey man, you came," it was my best friend, River Smith.

"Yeah," I replied while still looking at her.

"Ohhh, you saw her?" I smirked. "Trust me she's kind, don't hurt her."

"Your late, everything is being planned,"

"What did you plan you Mr. Mean?"

"Friends, lovers, break her, leave her, she suffers, then me lives peacefully,"

"What a mean person." he turned then left.

I am coming Isabel Scott.

"Long time no see, Isabel Scott," her eyes widened.

"A-A-Aiden?"

"In flesh and blood," I said sarcastically.

"Look let's talk outside, I don't want to make a scene, please."

I nodded and went outside, and she was behind me. "Aiden, I'm so sorry for what I had done back then, I was a child that fears her mother, but now she changed, she asked my forgiveness, she-she I don't know said I was young for these things? And I forgave her, because she is my mother, please you too forgive me. I didn't mean anything from what I said, I was deeply in love with you," she was pleading, and her eyes watering.

"I forgave you already Isabel." she smiled. I smiled back.

For a moment, I was planning on canceling the plan, but later I said that she should feel sorry more.

Minutes away from catching up there we started.

"I miss you Aiden, I never stopped loving you. I never thought about anyone accept you, and will never."

I am sure that you will not miss me after what will happen to you my dear.

"Me too my girl," lies, lies, ,lies.

It will be a funny game.

***Authors note***

Thank you for reading.
Vote, comment, and share if you please.

~Sahar Dirani~