Chapter 5

Isabel's POV:

I was shocked. Fear, anger, confusion were what I was feeling after that idiot was about to bump into me. Tears were like rivers going down my cheeks.

"Are you okay baby girl? Please don't cry. Your tears only let me want, to kill him. I swear if I see him I will do so." He tried to calm my sobs down by his smoothing words.

"No, I'm fine. Don't worry about me. It's just, can't we hangout or even go on a date without having trouble?"

"Don't worry, everything will be okay. Now let's continue our trip."

I nodded and we continued climbing to the top of the mountain.

After an hour of walking and climbing we finally reached. He wrapped a piece of clothes on my eyes and told me to wait in my place for a while.

I love him, I really do. I wish he feels the same about me. I wish he was the first to say I love you. All these years, I was trying to move on but sadly I wasn't able, I was comparing every single person who asked me out, or was hitting on me with Aiden. I was stalking him on every app he installed like Instagram and snapchat. I wasn't missing a single information about him.

But why? Why am I not feeling that magical spark that I used to feel when we were still kids. When he touches me, talk to me, compliments me. I mean I am feeling it, but it's not like that big power I used to feel.

When I am around my boy friends he doesn't bother to say anything, as if he doesn't care about me. I remember when we were young he used to hit and threaten every boy that talks to me, he was too possessive, but not anymore, I doubt that he care from most of his actions, but his words say otherwise.

"EARTH TO ISABEL," I heard him yell in my face then took the cloth off my face.

"I'm so sorry Aiden, I zoned out-" I was shocked and my eyes widen. "Oh my god, oh my god, what is all of this?"

I saw infront of me a boutique of red roses laying beside the tree next to a picnic basket on the grass. It was very nice.

"Hahaha, shocked yeah? It's for you baby girl, yes for you. You deserve much better than this, but my time is full so I can't offered you better now, I will in the future." He started sarcastically and ended lovely.

I ran to him and hugged him.

"My boy, I love you very much,"

He let me go and started talking again. "Me too. Isabel Scott, I know our beginning wasn't the best one every couple will wish to have. It was miserable, we were kids, but our love was true one. I loved you and will stick on loving you till the end of my life. You mean to so much to me, I would cross oceans for you Isabel. You are my baby girl. So will you accept this small gift from me and promise me that in the future you will marry me?"

He opened the velvet box and there was sitting comfortably an amazing diamond ring.

"Don't worry I'm not asking you to marry me right now, but soon enough I will propose don't worry," he winked on me.

"Yeah, yeah I will accept the promise ring, I will be your wife whenever you will propose."

He hugged me then took my left hand and put the ring in it. It fits my finger and suits my hand.

I guess all what happened was worth this.

Author's note:
If you like my storg please vote, comment, and share.
Thank you for reading.
Read also Find Yourself!

~Sahar Dirani~