Chapter 16

Aiden's POV:

"Because I knew that I'll found someone that will love me as much as I will love him, and I'm seeing him now and we're perfectly good for each other, then I would tell her that he is her dad, but someone has to change my plans always."  She yelled in my face.

Tears were building in my eyes, she will be the death of me in a negative way. She thought that I would divorce with her? She thought that she will find someone that will love her more than I do? Well, I'm sad to say that it is never, and I mean NEVER going to happen.

I wanted to stay tough, strong. Look how I'm pathetic now, being like a girl.

I burst out laughing, not to make her feel anything wrong, but because my heart was telling me to laugh.

"What's so funny?" She interrupted me.

"You want to know? The funny thing is that you thought or still think that you'll find someone that will love you more than I do, you think that I will divorce with you, you think that I will give you my daughter and tell you to go to wherever you are living. But bad news, guess what? All of these will NEVER happen. If you want to go, then go, but my daughter will never leave me from now on," I said.

"What do you mean she's not going to leave you? She will go and continue her life there with me," she replies furiously.

"I mean that she must say goodbye to her old life with her mommy and hi to her new life with her daddy that was never with her," I was expecting a crying Isabel by now, but unfortunately, she wasn't, she was trying to stay strong.

"No, no, no, no, your a bastard, stupid, jerk. I hate you. No, no, no, no, no!" She blurted.

"You think you're not coming with us? Then you're wrong, she needs her mom and dad, not her mom alone, either her dad alone,"

" Why would I?"

"If you want to stay with your daughter you should come,"

"I don't know,"

"You have two days to think, put your hatred for me that I will let disappear in few months if not weeks or days aside, she needs you," I said.

"Daddy, daddy I want a dog like the one in the television, I want it white, daddy," Ella said.

"Your wish is a command my little princess," I took her in my arms, and she started singing for me.

"Mommy can I stay for tonight with daddy?" Ella asked.

"N-,"

"Yeah princess, the chauffeur will bring your things from the hotel in an hour you'll stay here," I replied. Isabel was shocked, I don't know if I'm like acting over in this or not, but I crazily want to spend many many times with my princess.

"No we'll not just today my baby, I'll go bring your clothes." She replied, kissed her cheeks and turned on her heels to go.

I love Isabel, I love her. I'm not going to try with her because I'm overwhelmed with my little princess, but after they will move in with me, I will begin fixing the things I destroyed three years ago.

***Authors note***

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment, and share.

~Sahar Dirani