Chapter 4

Aiden's POV:

It's finally the day I will finally give her the promise ring, she'llsure that I love her, and I will scarify my life for her.

I chuckled, thinking of her stupidity. Oh my dear Isabel, I wonder how you will feel after the heartbreak that is very near you, by the man you trust and love the most.

I took my phone and dialled River Smith's number.

"Hey, I need your help man."

"If it includes Isabel I'm out," he replied without thinking twice.

"Come on man, she should pay. I need a small help from you only," I tried to convince him.

"AAAh, spill the beans, what shall I do?"

"I'm taking her hiking today, there is a way to a road in the opposite direction we're going to, you should act as if you are about to dump her and then I will pull her and stand in her place. She would thank me and think that I still do love her alot,"

"Oh dude, you're so mean," I chuckled.

"I don't care,"

"See you then around 9 AM then,"

"See you."

I CAN'T WAIT.

The next day.

Knock knock knock

Oh my god can't she at least one time open the door directly after the first knock?

"I'm ready!" She was excited dressed in a jeans and light T-shirt.

"You look beautiful Isabel." I smiled at her warmly. She really did look beautiful.

"Thank you very much Aiden," I smiled and pecked her cheeks.

"So..Let's go?" I took her hand, entwined our fingers, then lead our way to my car.

I opened the door for her, trying to act like a gentleman.

"Thanks love."

We parked about thirty meters away from the hill and started walking, and walking.

"Oh my god, how much do we still have to walk?" She nagged again.

"Really? You just asked me one minute before."

And then he came, River.

He was very fast with his car and was about to dump her when I moved her aside and shouted, "WATCH OUT YOU BASTARD."

I turned my gaze to her softening little.

I grabbed her, as if my life depends on it. But truly I didn't feel any of these, maybe a little only.

"Are you okay babygirl? Please don't cry. Your tears only let me want to kill him. I swear I will kill him," I mean I was smirking inside, but at least five percent guilty wasn't I?

"No, I'm fine. Don't worry about me. It's just, can't we hangout or even go on a date without having trouble?"

"Don't worry, everything will be okay. Now let's continue having fun in our trip, forget about all what happened."

She nodded and we continued. I was feeling victory and its consequences.

***Authors note***

Thank you for reading
Vote, comment, and share

~Sahar Dirani~