Chapter 17

Isabel's POV:

It's been two days since when we last talked, I don't know, I've been thinking and thinking, barely sleeping. He texted me yesterday saying that he's coming tomorrow and we'll go for lunch and discuss what will happen to us, and to Ella, I can't lose her, I CAN'T.

I know what to say, I mean it's not like we're living miles apart, it's only a couple of minutes away from my new house, I decided a months ago to buy this big house and I finally did, it's bigger and has a swimming pool, playing room for Ella and many nice stuff that weren't in the old one.

I went to the bathroom and did my business, wore my casual clothes then went to the living room and decided to call River, it's been some time since we last talked.

After few rings he answered.

"Isabel, I missed you, how have you been, I'm taking you out tomorrow at night for a date, I'll not take no for an answer," he spilled.

"I missed you too, I've been good, and Ella too. I'll gladly go out with you River, you shouldn't ask, just come and pick up,"

"Haha, okay, so what are you doing?"

I hesitated to answer but then he should know to keep this working.

"I'm waiting to Aiden he's coming to pick me up so we will go out for lunch and discuss what we will do to Ella, I mean he wants me to move in with him, and keep saying sorry, but-,"

"I understand Isabel, go with him now, see you tomorrow."

He didn't wait for me to reply, he hung up on me.

I don't know why, I feel like he is jealous always from Aiden, although they are best friends since childhood.

After Aiden left me alone I met him in London. Where I spent barely a month there, Iconfronted him there I still remember everything that happened.

"No way, is it you that River jerk that I hate, although I don't you well, it doesn't mean that I like you or Love you, I hate you with all my heart. You thought I'll never know that you were the driver that wasn't supposed to kill me, was supposed to act like  a fast crazy driver that was about to hit me but the bastard my ex husband that I'm seeking for a divorce with helps me. How can you? I don't know you, but I know that once we were friends we was very young," I yelled, these hormones surely play an important roll.

"Oh yeah, it's me, you know I still remember everything about you, I remember everything you used to do, the chocolate bars that I used to steal from you and you'll shout and shout, and I remember very well that I liked you and still do, but because you and Aiden were in the love, I shut my mouth, and now I'll have you."

He talked to me many times after that untill we became friends. I know he likes me so much from the way he acts. I'm trying to forget about Aiden throughh him, I'm saying to myself I like him, but deeply I know that I don't, I take him as a friend, a close one.

***Authors note***

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment, and share.

~Sahar Dirani