Chapter 10

Aiden's POV:

My heart dropped to my stomach, she said no. I felt as if knifes were stabbed into my stomach. She said no, my plan went wrong, how dare she?

"I'm sorry if I-," I started but stopped when she throw her hands around me, I was confused.

"Ooh my silly future husband, ofcourse yes, I will be you wife." I felt nothing but vvictory. I hugged her tightly not wanting to let her go, I was smirking inside.

I took her small hand and put the engagement ring in it, I took the promise ring and was about to throw it when she snapped at me and took it from me.

"Hey, I want to keep it, to remember that year always." people around us were clapping and cheering.

We head outside and went to her house. I wanted to start planning for the wedding from now, I want to finish quicker.

"Babygirl, the wedding is after three months okay? The faster we do it the better, we will be able to spend more time together as a wife and a husband," I smirked and winked her way, she blushed.

"Okay Aiden, you don't know how much excited am I, I want to tell everyone now, just few minutes and I'll come, I want to call Aviana." I nodded.

She went and I decided to call River, maybe he should know, I haven't talked to him since the car accident.

"Hey man what's up?" He said.

"Guess what? I proposed, she accepted, my plan will work. I am so so so happy, she will pay man, she will,"

"I don't know, but not congratulation, do you think about others? Do you know how she will feel? How do you know how she will think about you? Aiden I advise to break up with her if you don't have feelings towards her, She is nothing but an innocent girl. Man I'm sure that you will regret what you are doing now, you are hurting her, you think only about yourself. I'm sorry I'm interfering in your personal things." I didn't know what to say.

"So? Will you be in my wedding day mate?" I said willing to change the subject.

I don't want to think about what he said, because I kind of know that feeling that she'll pass though within three months, I'm sorry for her, but what should I do, she should pay, she hurt me for years, she should feel as I did.

"Yeah, I will come probably. Just I want to say for you something, Aiden don't come to me when you are broken or when you realize that you're in love with her. I'm sure I won't help you then." With that he hung up.

It's my fault I rang him, if I didn't I would be not worried that much now.

"Aiden, I told Aviana, she's so happy for us. Did you saw her son Zach? He's so cute. Oh my god, I wish our daughter will be beautiful as him, but in a girl version. Maybe they will end up together. Who knows?" She blurted while coming to sit next to me.

I was wanting to say to her: oh my dear Isabel I'm so sorry baby girl. But no, you'll not going to be the mother of my children.

***Author's note***

Thank you for reading.
Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share.
Sorry for the short boring chapter.

~Sahar Dirani