Chapter 13

Aiden's POV:

"Come on man, it's been months if not even years since you last went to a party, it'll be fun". Said River, he's been convincing me to go to a party since months, so maybe I'll try and move on as he always say.

He changed somehow, I can sense that there's something I don't know, there's something he's hiding from me.

From the day that I was stupid enough to leave her till this second, I haven't been thinking of anything except her, Isabel. I miss her so so much. I love her, now I knew my feelings towards her, how stupid I was, to leave my wife in the first day of our marriage. But I'm sure and happy that one thing was right, although it is stupid, but I feel relieved that she can't marry anyone now, except if she divorced with me, and that is NOT happening.

"Fine, but only this, don't try another time." I agreed and you could see the smile on his face.

I changed into my suit, and we head to the party.

I spent the whole night chatting with my idiotic friends,  everything was nice,then I saw someone that I was shocked from, it was Isabel. River with her, what? Why is he there? Are they friends? Did he help her out after I left?

A ping of happiness exploded inside of me. She is here, who can believe it? My Isabel is here. I saw her shocked expression and smirked.

She suddenly turned around went towards the door.

Of course I wasn't that stupid to let go. I need her, I love her.

I ran to her and grabbed her arm. She tried to jerk out, but my grip hardened.

"Wait Isabel, I just want to talk," I said in my  gentle voice. Oh god how I miss her, here face.

"There's nothing to talk about," She replied, tears forming in her eyes, I do t know why.

"Yes there is, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I was stupid, I really was." I blurted out.

She looked in his eyes deeply and I did too.

We stayed like this for god know how much time.

"Miss Isabel, your daughter Ella, she  broke her leg. We were playing hide and seek in the room I was searching for her, then I heard a scream, I went towards the voice and found her on the ground." A lady came and said.

I was shocked, a baby? She has a daughter. No way in hell. From whom? Whose daughter is she?

"Your daughter? You have a daughter? From who? When?" I asked furiously. Oh god, what is she hiding?

"None of your business", She replied and ran to her car. I took hold of her wrist again. I should know.

"Is she my daughter?" She didn't reply.

"Is she my daughter Isabel?" I shouted. She nodded her head preventing to get any other people's attention more than there is I think.

She is my daughter, my baby, I have a baby and I don't know.

God help me.

***Authors note***

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment, and share.

~Sahar Dirani