Chapter 11

Isabel's POV:

I woke up in my bed, remembering everything that happened yesterday, my wedding day, it was the best day of my life, he's finally my husband, he's sticked with me forever, oh god knows how much I love him.

I reached my hand to my side, but I didn't find anything. I snapped my eyes open and looked to my side. It was empty. Where is he?

"Aiden?" I shouted, no one replied.

I stood up and saw something on the table beside my bed. It was a letter and an dead flower on it. I opened it.

Dear my Isabel,

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you'll not see me much in your life anymore.

I tricked you, I used you. I never loved you after that day you denied your love for me, you're a selfish person. I hardly like you.

I married you just to let you stay by yourself alone forever, you can't marry anyone anymore, you were happy yesterday but today I'm not sure that you'll be happy. I can sense you'r tears now.

I want you to be hurt, I want you to be hurt mentally not physically, no one will ever love you babygirl.

You are the most stupid girl for accepting to be my wife. That day, your ex told you that River was the fast driver. Yeah he was River, I told him to do so, in order to let you think that I love you and will scarify my life to you. And you idiot you believed me. Every time you said or talked about OUR children that you thought you WOULD have with me, I would burst out laughing inside me.

I'm so sorry for you, you poor girl, you should be hurt, you should feel the way I did.

Your husband forever,

Aiden,

XOXOXO

I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed, I threw the paper in the trash and shouted. I poured all my anger on my things, I broke, I did everything no one would do.

How dare he do this to me. That jerk. That bastard.

I swear I will not care, I hate him, he, that idiot, that stupid, that jerk.

I blamed my self! Where's my brain? How did I believe him? How did I?

I was more furious than ever, I wanted to kill him by my own hands.

He achieved his plan, he destroyed me, he destroyed my life.

I hate him.

After that I didn't saw anything except black.

After god knows how many days.

Beep....Beep....Beep....

I opened my eyes and found myself in a hospital room, my parents were sitting on the couch behind the bed.

"Mom, dad, what happened. Why am I here?" I asked.

"Oh my dear, you finally woke up, you've been in a coma for a week. You won't believe it, your pregnant, where's Aiden?"
I could sense my blood boil from hearing his name.

I'm pregnant, oh god I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant from that jerk that used me, that left me. Why? Why is this happening to me?
My eyes started to water, then tears started to come down one by one until it was a river.

"My dear what's wrong?" My dad asked me worriedly.

"Aiden used me, he left me, he came to make a revenge," I sobbed.

"Oh my dear,I knew he was bad from the first beginning, how dare he? It's okay your mother and I will support you till the end".

***Author's note***

Two chapters in the same day!
Thanks for reading.
Please vote, comment, and share

~Sahar Dirani