Chapter 3

Sam Claflin as Aiden William

Isabel's POV:

Knock knock knock

"I'm coming," I shouted as I went out my bed.

I opened the door and my eyes widened by seeing him.

"OH MY GOD, you came up from bed now? Your were still sleeping?"

"Aiden, please look at the clock it's still eight AM, come on no one wakes up at this time," I said lazily.

"Oh girl, not from now on. Don't you want to hang out with your love?" He said the last sentence sarcastically.

Oh my lord, how much I want to kick you now Aiden, my love.

"Loving a person doesn't mean that they should wake each other very early in morning, come on."

"Umm... I guess it's okay...I will go with the cupcakes that are now made to my girl friend."

Before he say any other word I pulled him to the living room.

First I felt jealous, and second I can't resist the CUPCAKES. At least I should eat them once in a week.

"Ooooh Aiden, you still remember that I love cupcakes a lot?"

"How can I forget,"

"Now let's eat baby girl,"  we sat on the couch next to each other. "I missed you," he said.

"No, not as much as I did," I shouted like a stupid girl. "Do you know what happened to me? I was miserable. You were the one and only one I loved, and will love. And I wish-"

"You will live the rest of your life with me," he reassured me with a tight and warm smile.

We sat like this for an hour, giggling, chatting, remembering our past and memories that we shared when we were younger.

"Tomorrow wake up very early we're going to a place. Don't ask surprise. Dress casual. Now I have to go I have some business to do." Saying goodbyes he left.

I dressed up and went to a shooting, I'm working as a model in a small magazine for an old man. I don't know why do I even work.

***Authors note***

Very short I knowww sorryyy.Thank you for reading.
Pleasee vote, comment, and share

~Sahar Dirani~