Chapter 20

Isabel's POV:

Thanks to god River I have been left twice.

Life isn't supposed to be this mean to me, when I was young I had a very different idea of love, I used to think that it is supposed to be from the first sight.

I was twelve, a young girl, I was scared, that's not fair at all!

Today I'm taking Ella to Aiden's mansion to spend her week there. What am I supposed to tell her? That her parents that were never there together are taking her each week to one of them? Or that we're gonna divorce and be together.

You know it confuses me to death, why is it so complicated? I want a simple peaceful life or year or month or week or hell just a day.

I went to Ella's room and dressed her up.

"Mommy where are we going?" She asked.

"We are going to go to daddy's mansion, your going to spend your week there sweetie, with daddy," I replied.

"YAYY, you going with me?"

"No I'm not I'm staying here, but I'm going to come visit everyday,"

"No, no, no, come with me mommy pleaseee,"

"No sweetie I can't, daddy will play with you plenty of funny games you love,"

"But I want you to be there mommy please,"

"No, Ella no, I said no," I said sternly.

I took her to the car and we went to Aiden's mansion.

I got out and took Ella out the car, went to the front door and knocked the door twice. After some time the door opened revealing a very handsome Aiden, I mean I hate him yeah but I can't deny he's a very VERY handsome man.

"Daddy!!!" Ella shouted and hugged her fathers legs, he took her and flew her in the air then catched her, she started giggling while he hugged her.

"I miss you my princess," he pecked her cheeks.

"I miss you too daddy," she shouted.

"Missed you too babygirl," he sayed and kissed my cheeks, disgusting.

"Ella go to your room, oh I mean to the living room or whatever I want to talk to your daddy," I demanded.

"Okayy, but I'm coming after sometime," with that she left.

We stranded there staring at each other for god knows how much.

"So I guess you did the divorce paper, give them to me to sign them," I broke it.

"Uh oh babygirl, who said I'm going to do them? Who said I'm divorcing with you at first?" He chuckled.

"I like someone else Aiden, you can't control me, I'm free. And I want divorce",

"One, you want divorce but it's not happening, if you want to take it to court or wherever take it, I DON'T CARE, we are not going to divorce. Second, look here, you like that idiot not love him. Hate and love are separated by a very thin line, so your gonna fall in love with me again not that jerk. You know if I find him I'll rip his throat," he said angrily.

"Oh Aiden, if you know who is this person that you are calling idiot you'll regret it. But guess what? You'll never meet him." I smirked and left after kissing Ella and saying good bye.

***Authors note***

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment, and share.

~Sahar Dirani