Chapter 12

Isabel's POV:

I woke up by my annoying daughter Ella, she was jumping on the bed beside me, just imagine it, your super tired and you are able to sleep for a month and someone is above your head.

Well, after that bastard left me, my parents supported me for 11 months. Nine moths when I was pregnant and other two months when I had Ella. I moved in to here, London again, where I have spent my childhood, but after she was 2 years I moved again to New York, to continue my career, I continued working as a model, well, thank you Aviana. She helped me by letting me work to one of her designers that is very important. If you was wondering, yeah I don't like to depend on my parents in everything, I'm an adult. And now I'm somehow rich and famous.

And now I like River, yes the same River, the River that was the furious driver, the River that had helped me all the way since I left my parents and went to my house, he loves me. I mean I can't get married because that Jerk didn't agree to sign on the divorce papers. He don't even know that Ella was his daughter.

I told Ella that her dad is in a very long work trip. I mean she is barely 3 years, how can she understand this whole complicated thing?

Today I have to fly to Paris. Well I have to attend a party that Aviana made. After it took Ella forever nagging on my head I decided to take her with me. I mean she'll have fun. Or we'll have fun, having a mommy and daughter week.

"Mommy, mommy wake up!!!! Four hours left," She was shouting and cheering.

"Yeah, I know let me sleep a little more Ella." I replied half sleepy.

If you thought that she felt a pitty for me and left then you're totally wrong. She had to drag me out of bed.

We went to the airport.

After a very long trip we finally arrived. I was super exhausted. The party was tonight. GOD HELP ME.

When we arrived to the hotel I went to my room and slept for a few hours, I woke up them on a knock on the door it was  the nanny I phoned to take care of Ella while I'm gone tonight.

I wore my red dress and put some red lipstick on. I then head to  the party. It's was very neat and full of famous people too.

I spent the whole night happily talking and chatting with some friends, River was there, we had fun, everything was perfect until I felt someone staring at me I turned around and saw his face. How can he. He smiled, I was surprised.

I said fast goodbyes, gave River a goodbye kiss, turned on my heels and went towards the door to get out of here, to go back to the hotel, I can't see him again, I hate him deeply.

 I felt someone grabbed my wrist.

"Wait Isabel, I just want to talk," he said in his same gentle voice, ooh how I missed him-.

Wait what am I saying? He broke me, he destroyed me.

"There's nothing to talk about." I replied, tears forming in my eyes by remembering what happened in the past.

"Yes there is, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I was stupid, I really was." He said.

I looked in his eyes deeply and there was something missing. I guess I know what it is, that thing that he used to have. It was his smirk in his eyes, his plan that he was wishing to come true and he succeeded.

I guess we were staring at each other for hours.

"Miss Isabel, your daughter Ella, she  broke her leg. We were playing hide and seek in the room I was searching for her, then I heard a scream, I went towards the voice and found her on the ground," The nanny that god know what was her name said.

"Your daughter? You have a daughter? From who? When?" Aiden said. Oh god I can't tell him. He found out. Why? Why?

"None of your business," I replied and ran to the car. He took hold of my wrist again. Oh god.

"Is she my daughter?" I didn't reply.

"Is she my daughter Isabel?" He shouted. I nodded my head preventing to get any other people's attention more than there is. I have an image to keep also.

***Authors note***

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment, and share.

~Sahar Dirani