Gerald Mayfeild

Joyce and Salad fingers walked across the deserted waste land, still in search of that spoon. To be completely honest Joyce enjoyed the weird man's company. "G-golly it seems n-night is u-upon us. We should g-get going." Salad fingers responded looking up towards the sky.
Joyce just smiled and nodded, which seemed to please the green man. They finally reached his house and to be honest it wasn't the best house she'd been in. But, none to less it was a house. "Y-you can sleep o-on my c-couch if y-you'd like..." Salad said.
Joyce began to nod be he once again Salad Fingers began to speak. "That w-would be fine, replied Joyce..."
She guessed he had answered for her, and went along with it.

Before getting to go to sleep on the couch Joyce was stopped by Salad Fingers once more

Before getting to go to sleep on the couch Joyce was stopped by Salad Fingers once more. This time in his fingers he held a worn down teddy bear. "T-this is Gerald Mayfeild, I thought that y-you might k-keep him c-company wh-whilst I'm away."
Joyce didn't quite understand the last part but smiled tiredly and took the bear into her arms. "Why do you have a c-child's toy? Y-you are far too o-old to h-have one, snickered Joyce." Salad replied looking rather embarrassed.
He said nothing else and left the room to go to his own. Joyce gave a little giggle and laid on the couch getting ready to shut her eyes. But, right before her slumber she heard a soft heart beat that was not her own.

HeyA!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Tell me what you think of it in the comments! I'd love to hear your opinions!