Harry is free!

Joyce dragged Guilt along into the cell room as best she could. Once inside she pointed to Harry's cage. "I want you to get him out!" Joyce demanded, puffing her cheeks out.

Guilt glanced at Harry, who returned it with an Ivey stare. "Look kid, this need to be unlocked with these special keys. And I don't know were they are. So we'll just have to leave him." Guilt smiled, clapping his hand together.

Joyce's heart sunk, but it was soon lifted. "Oh! I h-have some keys!" Salad Fingers replied pulling the keychain from behind him.

Guilts face twitches in annoyance. He sighed angrily and snatched the keys from Salad. As he began to search through them Joyce walked up to Salad. "So I guess you reverted back to Salad...?" She asked.

"Once again J-Joyce I am puzzled by what you a-are saying!" Salad smiled.

Joyce, herself, smiled back at him. She gave him a big hug. "Yeah....I'm just glad YOU'RE back!"

Salad gave out a small weird laugh. They waited for what seemed like forever until the silence was broken by the click of a lock. "Got it." Guilt replied, cracking his knuckles.

The door to Harry's cell swung open and he ran up to Joyce nudging her happily. "yako er'uoy yppah os m'I!" He mumbled.

Joyce smiled, "Okay! Now we can leave."

Guilt gave a nod and opened the door to go outside. It was dark.
They began to tread through the darkness, trying to not make as much noise as possible. But, you know that when it's quiet any sound you make sounds loud.

Finally they made it to the gate from whence they came. There were no guards to be seen. This plan seemed alomost too perfect......

Wait......