He Hurts

Joyce cringed at the man. He looked unstable as he cracked his head to the side. "Soooooo....." he replied, gripping the baseball bat tightly.

"So what?" Joyce said, staying close to the mutant.

"Look I really don't wanna....heh....hurt you. But it's a shameful thing to escape or attack someone." Guilt chimed cleaning off the table.

"We were trying to save ourselves!" Joyce yelled.

He stopped for a moment and turned to her, "and you thought that would be better than being loyal and do what you were told?"

Joyce closed her mouth, dumbfounded. He chuckled to himself silently, after doing so he clenched her arm along with the mutants and forcefully dragged them to the table. He made them lay down, he then strapped their bodies down but left one arm untied.
"What are you going to do?" Joyce said, staring at him.

He didn't answer, Joyce sighed and turned to the fetus mutant. It's eyes widened and used its free hand to point to its stitched up head. "He%^~€#•¥<*+ hurts$@;@(9(9(

                         <**¥¥**>

Hubert glanced around the house, wanting to explore, he got up from the couch and searched around. He got to the room with all their items inside. Hubert rummaged through the boxes, in hopes to find some of his old items. Of course he didn't. But he did find those old puppets.

In curiosity he picked them up and placed them atop his fingers. He got a strange sensation. "Wait....these puppets look just like-" His stomach felt queasy and before he knew it he fell to his knees and began to cough.

Cough up blood.

Yo sorry for the short ass chapters ;-;