The Newbie's Impending Doom

Joyce backed up from the glass, this was the second mutant to ever say a word to her. It just made it worse that this one happened to look like a baby.

She sat in that cell for what felt like hours until the lights in the whole building shut off. Two men came walking by, as they passed she could here their conversation. "Hmm, which one should we use today?" One man said.

"I say we take the newbie, AND her friend." The other guy said.

They laughed, it sent shivers down her spine. Just then the cell opened and she was picked up. She struggled, knowing far to well what was going to happen. But sadly she failed I getting away.

The man took her towards the elevator, as she passed the mutants stared at her. There was emotion in their faces. That didn't help her what so ever. She turned her head to see that Harry was being dragged along too. He didn't put up much of a fight. His face looked drained of every emotion.

They got to the elevator and descended to their impending doom. She glanced back at Harry, who was now looking at her. ".....uoy truh meht tel t'now I" He grumbled.

The men looked over at him, but shrugged it off. They had already made it down. When the doors opened she was greeted once again by the smell of liquor and the sound of laughing. It made her scared. What was going to happen?

They were thrown into that deep pit, with no ways of climbing out, due to them being surrounded. This time Tony was the one to speak. "ALRIGHT LISTEN UP! We have a new guest here with us tonight! Her name is Joyce Bonacelly, ain't that cute.~ also now making another appearance is the armless creature, we all remember him don't we?" People began to cheer louder.

This sickened Joyce. Harry didn't look to happy either. "Okay now. We'll be bidding! Who wants to pummel these mutants into the ground?" He asked.

Money was thrown in the air, people were shouting. Claiming they had more money that the other. Joyce gulped and grasped Harry's apron tightly. "tnargimmi na eb ot ekil sleef ti tahw wonk I wonk ,lleW" He sighed.

Finally a bid was placed for $763 dollars. It was a military man. He carried a gun. But with no bullets. He slid into the pit with a large grin on his face. Joyce grew scared, Harry tensed up. She reached her hand into her pocket and felt for her knife.

... oh wait....

She didn't have it.....