Why Can't I Feel Anything..?

She tried the other pocket.

Nothing.

Her hopes dropped. She was defenseless... well, she had Harry, but what was he going to do?

The man paced around them, holding the gun upside down. A smile was creeping up his face, ever so slightly....
Harry got in a stance, and Joyce stood next to him.

And without hesitation, the man immediately lunged towards Joyce. She gave out a small scream before she saw the butt of the gun heading towards her face. She braced herself for impact but felt nothing. She was in a ball at this point, but when she never felt any pain, she looked up to see Harry's face. He was bent down, staring at her, she could almost see a smile on his face. Joyce's face turned to worry as she looked to see where the gun had struck. It had hit his back, it was probably going to leave a bruise.

People began to boo, seeing that Joyce hadn't gotten hurt by the gun. The man took notice of this and brought the empty gun, and smashed it against Harry's head. He never saw it coming so he couldn't prepare himself. In that instance Harry was bleeding from the head, as he drew back. This left time for the man to get to Joyce. She started to run back but the man was much faster than her and grabbed her by the arm and brought the gun down onto her shoulder. She felt a crack. She felt blood.

But......

She didn't feel anything.  Joyce looked down at her shoulder to make sure that he had hit her. And of course he did. Then why didn't she feel anything?

Joyce brushed that feeling away, blaming it on adrenaline and kneed the man in the genitalia. He winced for a moment before sending a slap across her face.

Harry had gotten up, and BOI did he look mad. Without wasting any time at all, Harry rammed his chest into the guy, sending him into the wall of the pit.

The room grew silent.

Heya sorry for not updating yesterday, I was just really tired, and didn't have the energy to work on it
Sorry ☹️️

Heya sorry for not updating yesterday, I was just really tired, and didn't have the energy to work on it Sorry ☹️️