The BBQ man

The heartbeat was faint but still there. Beating a soft quiet sound. Joyce looked around for its source but soon gave up and retreated to the arm chair and lay her head.
That morning salad was gone, so Joyce decided to leave for just a little while, to get some fresh air, or at least what was left of it.
She began to stray from the house, but far enough from where she could still see it. Soon she got to a tiny forest of dead trees. She still in fact had Gerald with her for the time being, so she was looking for something to go along with him. In the distance she noticed a baby carriage, it was pink and still in tact.
She walked over and to her relief there was no dead baby inside. "Here you go Gerald, a nice cozy home~" She stated
placing the bear in the carriage.
She smiled and pushed bear along the forest with thoughts of going home, well Salad finger's home anyway....
On her way she heard the strangest sound. It sounded as if someone were strangling a dog. The sound was close, she decided it was best to start running.
The noises grew louder and louder, and louder until it was right behind her. She could feel its damp moist breath crawling down her back as it made deep breaths. A mutant? Probably...
She turned her body slowly to face the thing
She stopped in surprise. It was a limbless creature. With hair barley hanging onto its head. And for some reason, it was wearing a BBQ apron over a red t-shirt. But, then she noticed its face shape. She recognized it from somewhere....."Harry..?" She asked.

Hey thanks for reading now I know these chapters are REALLY short but I've got homework and other things that need to be taken care of. Btw Harry is the canon name for this man, but you probably already know that.
^ _^
-SquiddyInks