Your Real

The art for now on is going to be drawn by me! Or I'll be using screenshots from Salad Finger videos
Enjoy~

Salad just stared at Joyce, he didn't scream, nor did he move. Joyce didn't really know how to act. "Y-you're.....re-real..?" Salad responded, looking a tad bit scared.
Joyce giggled, "of course im real,why do you ask..?"
"I-I thought you w-were just a figment of m-my imagination...."  Salad choked.
Joyce's smile dropped. This man had been living alone thinking that every thing he's seen was a lie. "No! I'm real, see!" Joyce said, lightly grabbing his...hand (?) and intertwining it with hers.
Salad Fingers looked at her and then at their hands. He let out a sniff, and engulfed Joyce into a big hug. "You're r-real...you're real...."
Joyce smiled hugging the green man. "I'm real."

                          ~<••••>~

After that show, Salad grew more, should I say, comfortable when Joyce spoke. He still however flinched when words escaped her mouth and he constantly poked her, making sure she was in fact real.
They got along better and before Joyce knew it, they had become......friends.

It had been 6 days since that happened and Joyce decided again to adventure out to the forest of death. She grabbed her knife along with Gerald and waved to Salad. "B-be safe during your t-travels, its dangerous ou-out there in the g-great war...." he said.
That's what I forgot to mention, even though Salad had come to except that Joyce was a living being, he still spoke of World War One like it was still an ongoing thing.
Joyce nodded and set off on her journey. She had realized that in a certain point of the forest there were old photos of people scattered around. So today that's were she was going to go.
He had made it far into the wood when she stumbled across the photos on the ground. She rummaged through them until she came across one that looked quite familiar....

At last it came to her, it was the same two people from the old photo she had found a while back

At last it came to her, it was the same two people from the old photo she had found a while back. But this time it was only two people. It was the lady and the immigrant. The lady was kissing the other man. Joyce giggled at her the photo and shoved it in her pocket. Now she wanted to seek out something different. She wanted to find Harry.

YAY A LONGER CHAPTER!
Thanks for reading, and follow me if you haven't already so you can be updated when I add another chapter! Love ya guys!
-SquiddyInks