Dream Land~

The truck contained people of the same uniforms. They carried guns, and had a menacing expression. Cadet Tony lead them to the back of the truck and had them sit there as the car started. "Wow! More humans, I thought we were the only ones left!" Joyce said clapping her hands together.
Salad Fingers however, was to invested rubbing the sides of the rusty car to respond to her.
The car began to move and Joyce watched as they past through the forest, seeing trees speed past them as they made it to the so called "safe spot". It took as long time though and Joyce ended up falling asleep with Gerald held tightly in her arms. She dreamt of the past. How it was before she met Hubert again, and how it was before becoming a.....canibal. Back to when the world was still peaceful.

"Come on dad! Harry is waiting!" Joyce replied dragging her dad along the busy streets.
"Hold on Joyce, I'm sure he won't mind us being late, your dad is old don't make him run." He dad laughed. Joyce giggled and continued to run to of course the BBQ. (After all it was the only place they were aloud in.)
Finally after a long time of speed walking Joyce managed to drag her dad to their intended location. She pushed open the doors and saw Hubert at the counter chatting with a woman with long red hair. He seemed happy while talking to her. That was good.
"Hubert who's at the door? Stop flirting with Majory and do your job'" she heard an all TO familiar voice yell from the kitchen.
Hubert rolled his eyes and peeked around the woman to see Joyce and her dad. He sighed annoyingly "it's Mr. Bonacelly and his bra-... daughter." Hubert replied going back to the red haired woman.
Harry popped his head in. Smiling. "Hey! How's my favorite customers doing?" He asked walking out the greet them.
Joyce laughed, hugging the man. Her dad smiled "We're doing quite fine actually."
Harry smiled. "The food isn't quite done sir, why don't you come help me and your daughter can go talk with Hubert?"
Joyce nodded in agreement and her father did to. After they left Joyce pulled a chair over to herself and sat near the counter were Majory and Hubert were talking. "Oh. You again? What do you want?" Hubert said taking a break from his lady friend.
"Harry said I could talk to you!"
"Did he? Ugh...fine. This is Majory my uh, friend..?"
The woman looked down at Joyce and smiled. "Well aren't you just the cutest little thing. I can't see how Hubert dislikes you!" She said giving Joyce a spine crushing hug.
Joyce wheezed from the lack of oxygen "A-aw thank yo-you! But you're kind o-of breaking my back.
Majory muttered an "Oops" and dropped her.
"So kid, why do you come here everyday?" Hubert asked laying his head on the counter.
Joyce looked down a bit. "Well you see my father can't get a job due to his....condition, and my mother is away... so i usually go around town asking for money in exchange for work. My dad and I together can't really afford to get food so we usually come here since Harry is nice enough to give us free, or half off food."
Hubert and Majory exchanged looks and Hubert was the first to speak. "That is a lot of words coming from a small little mouth."

Her dream ended and she realized that Salad Fingers was asleep as well, in fact he was leaning on her shoulder. She grimfaced at the man who used to be called Hubert.
But then she giggled and snuggled into his navy blue sweater and difted off once again to dream. Whilst Salad Fingers dreamt of Taps.

FUN FACT: Mr Bonacelly is a play on my science teacher's name! And I didn't draw this picture, I had to upload one since I'm to tired to draw anything!