You can Talk...!?

Joyce made it home, she was panting, that was because she had to drag Salad the whole way to the house.
"For someone as skinny as you, you sure weigh a lot!" Joyce mentioned, out of breath.
He stayed quiet. Joyce just shook her head at him and went into the house. Harry was laying on the couch, best case scenario he fell and couldn't get up. "Hey Harry I'm back!" She chirped walking up to the armless man.
He grunted in response, arching his back in an attempt to get off the couch. Joyce just laughed and helped the man back up.
"How did that even happen...?" She joked, as if he could talk.
".os gniod elihw hcuoc eht no llef I tub...yb welf taht gub a hctac ot gniyrt saw I ,lleW" He mumble.
Joyce's eyes widened. "Wait....you can talk?!" She asked.
"Why didn't you talk before!?" She said again.
".em dnatsrednu yltcaxe t'nac uoy....tniop a yllaer ton s'ereht dnif fI"
He said again staring down at her.
"Uhhhhhh, okay??????" Joyce didn't understand him at all.
She noticed Salad Fingers was looking at Harry oddly. "Joyce are y-you sure y-your friend I-is r-real? He talks like t-.....them...." he pointed out.
"Harry, is real Salad. He just has part of that....disease I suppose." She mumbled.
Harry cocked his head, giving another grunt. Something told Joyce that he wasn't going to be talking anytime soon.

Heya SquiddyInks here! Thanks for reading! Now you might be asking "where's that super long and cool chapter?"
Well it's still in planning phase, but it's coming up SOON. I promise!
ALSO ID LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER OF THE SCENE DRAWING CONTEST!
springcat2 !!!!!

 I promise!ALSO ID LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER OF THE SCENE DRAWING CONTEST!springcat2 !!!!!

Now they didn't just win by....being the only one who entered....but they won because of 3 things!
1. There art style is awesome!
2. The scene really captures what happened in the book, the expressions match the personalities that were given to them.
3. I can't stop staring at it! It's just that good! The shading and the colors work really nice with each other!
Please check out their profile they have a really good story published there if you want to check it out!
Congratulations Spring!
-SquiddyInks~