~The Arguement~

Before I start the chapter I'd like to thank springcat2 for being the first person to draw a scene for the contest! Remember if you want to enter, the pictures are due a week from now!

"Hey kid get away from the glass!" Tony shouted.
He grabbed her arm roughly and tugged her back. Joyce, however, wasn't going to let that happen. "Hey! That's my friend! How could you just go and lock him up, also what happened to his head?!" She yelled looking back at the glass window.
Tony pulled back, obviously surprised by her outburst. He sighed angrily and looked at her sternly. "Your 'friend' attacked one of our officers, so we had to lock him up. And that wound is from him banging on the window."
Joyce was still angry and confused. "HE LITERALLY HAS NO ARMS, WHAT DID HE DO? HEADBUTT YOU?!" She shouted.
At this point everyone was looking at the scene that she was causing. A couple of scientists had walked into the room, and even some of the creatures had calmed down to look at her. Salad, who was watching the scene unfold, was shocked and a little scared by Joyce's shouting. "J-Joyce, calm d-down, j-just let the c-chap go..." he said.
Joyce though was far from that, she wanted Harry out of there, and she wanted him out NOW. "Now what the Fuck is going on in here?"
They all turned their heads to see one of the scientists, unlike everyone else, he wore a brown beanie and had short orange hair. He glanced down at Joyce and then to Tony. He avoided Salad all together, mostly because of his looks.
"Did you lock up Harry?!" Joyce said standing on her tippy toes to look more fierce.
The man laughed, "Heh, what's it to you?"
"He's my friend! I've known him since the Great War!" She shouted, Throwing her hands in the air.
The man sighed and looked at Salad Fingers, who Immediately froze and nodded. Probably scared by his actions.
"Look kid, this thing might of been your friend during that time, but now he's a.....monster. He can't even understand the human language any more."
"Wha- yes he can!" She yelled.
After, Joyce walked right over to the containment cell and stared Harry in the eyes and said. "You can hear me, right Harry?"
It took a moment, but soon Harry was nodding his head in agreement.
Tony and that scientist were speechless, I wouldn't blame them. If I realized I had been harming A sensible person I'd be shocked too. But we're getting off topic.
"Wait....that doesn't make sense! He never responded to any of us." Tony said.
"Maybe it's because you all are just big sacks of SHIT!"

....
....
....

"I say that is some mighty crude language Joyce." Salad Fingers said holding a hand to his mouth in surprise.