Are you Okay? (Short)

There was literally no time to react, and before they knew it people from all over had lunged into the pit to attack Joyce and Harry. She didn't remember much, but what she did remember was someone ramming her head into the wall.

                             (/....\)

Joyce woke up, hours after the brawl. She was in her cell, laying on the ground. She sat up and looked around, she couldn't see nor hear anything. That was a good sign... Joyce got up and began to move around her cell. There was nothing much in it, just a torn blanket and a slot for food. Joyce let out a sigh. As she leaned against the wall she heard a shaky grumble. "?..yako uoy era....ecyoJ ,yeH...." It was Harry, of course.

"Hey Harry.... did they hurt you...?" She asked.

"On..." He replied.

She suspected that meant no. She gave a small smile, but it was short lived and quickly turned to a frown. "Hey....is there any way I can understand you..?" She asked.

Silence.

"H-hey! What about.....what if I ask a question and you give a grunt. Two grunts for yes, one for No!" She said, trying to be more enthusiastic.

She heard two grunts come from him. Joyce smiled, and began to come up with questions.

WORLDS SHORTEST CHAPTER!!!!!