Chapter 8 - Year 2

I sighed as I stepped on Platform 9 and three-quarters. My second year was about to start and my friendships haven't changed. Katherine and I sent about 120 letters over the summer. We even met up a few times.

But Cedric on the other hand was a bit different. We sent about 300 letters over the summer. We went to each other's house countless times.

Overall I believe Cedric and I became closer than Katherine and I but that was fine because I saw Katherine everyday and school and I would have things to talk to her about that I didn't write to her.

Just then someone bumped into me. "Sorry." I turned to see two redheaded twins looking a me. "Oh, it's fine. My name's (Name) (Last name). Nice to meet you." I said as the twins looked at each other. "We're the Weasley twins." They said.

"Fred-"
"-and George-"
"Weasley." They said together.

I looked at them surprised. They were really good at finishing each other sentences and talking at the same time.....I wonder if Katherine and I had enough practice......

"What-"
"-year-"
"-are you in?" The twins asked.

"My second year. I'm guessing your both in your first year?" I asked. They both nodded. "Yes this is our first year." George, I think, said. "Hey (Name)!" I heard Katherine yell. I looked at the twins. "See you around. I better go. Good bye." The twins looked at each other and smiled as they waved. Odd. Seems as if they were scheming something.

~Time Skips~

Cedric, Katherine, and I sat in the compartment. Katherine and Cedric talked about Quidditch. "Are you alright (Name)?" Katherine asked. I nodded. "Ya just a bit tired." I glanced at Cedric and then back out the window.

~Time Skips~

Cedric, Katherine and I sat at the Hufflepuff table. We watched as the first years got sorted into the four houses. Fred and George both got sorted in Gryffindor. Which I thought was pure luck but it also was good that they were in the same house. It would've been sad if they weren't in the same house.

~Time Skips~

I yawned as I laid down in the dorm. Tomorrow would be the first day of school and I could wait until the school year started.