Chapter 17

Cedric walked through the hallways of Hogwarts as he sought out for a certain girl or the library. Whichever would happen first.

"Yeah, I'm sure Cedric likes her." This caused Cedric to stop and leaned near the corner of the two walls that connected. He peeked over to see one of his friends and some random Ravenclaw he had never seen before.

"I'm his friend and I know him. I do not think he likes Cho Chang or (Name)." Cedric's friend spoke as Cedric watched him cross his arms. Why was he even talking about (Name) or Cho Chang? He was friends with both of the girls, so why did everyone have a sudden interest in both of them or who he was dating?

"He likes Cho. Have you seen him with her? He is all over her!" The Ravenclaw girl spoke as she tried to convince Cedric's friend about the facts she thought she knew.

"You need to stop. It's not okay that you're telling a bunch of people about your theories." The young Hufflepuff stated.

Cedric sighed as he began to walk the other way. Maybe this was why (Name) and Katherine was acting weird around him the other day.

~*~

"(Name)!" The (Hair Color) haired girl turned as she began to look for the person that called her she turned to see a girl in Ravenclaw robes.

"Who are you?" (Name) asked as she looked at the girl. Who was she and how did she know her name?

"My name is Cho Chang." The Ravenclaw girl spoke as she put her hand out for (Name) to shake. She smiled as (Name) shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you." (Name) spoke as she felt her heartbeat rise. This was the girl everyone was saying she was competing with for Cedric.

"I just wanted to meet the girl I have been competing with." Cho Chang spoke as she smiled.

This passive-aggressive reaction caused (Name) to frown. She did not like this girl at all. She did not even care that Cedric might actually be friends with this girl. (Name) knew this was not going to work out.

"Okay." (Name) spoke as she turned around to walk away from the Ravenclaw. She was about ready to get away when she felt Cho grab her arm in order to stop her.

"Um is there something you need?" (Name) asked politely. She gave Cho a fake smile as she waited for her response.

"I hope you know that I will win," Cho spoke as she walked away from (Name).

(Name) sighed as she continued to walk to the library. Hopefully, Katherine was already there. She needed to tell her that she met Cho Chang and for the first time she did not want to try to be friends with that stranger.

Instead, she wanted to punch the Ravenclaw in the face. She wanted to tell her that (Name) did not have a thing to worry about because Cedric would choose her. At least she hopes Cedric would.