Jellal x reader

(Y/N) = your name
(H/C) = hair color
(E/C) = eye color
(E/N) = exceed name
POV = point of view

Chapter 1
-----------------------
(Y/N) POV

I was coming back from a job that took a week. Once I walked in, everyone was like "Where we're you?!" and "You've been gone for ages!" "I was only gone for a week." I said. "What's the big deal? "The big deal is the Grand Magic Games are gonna start (Y/N)!" said Natsu as he walked over to me. "Oh." I said. "That is a big deal." "We have 3 months to train." said Natsu. "So we have to get started, soon!" Only 3 months to train?! That's like, barely any time!" I said yelling. "It will have to do." said Master Makarov. "I know it's not a lot of time but it's enough." "Ok, I guess you have a point Master." I said. "Listen up Guild mates!" said the Master. Everyone was gathering round the Master. They knew he had something important to tell them. "Since we have 3 months to train, we start first thing tomorrow! So I suggest you find a good place to practice your magic." Everyone started to get excited. Probably because they got to pick where they wanted to train. I wanted to train alone with my exceed (E/N). We'll have a blast together. But your thoughts were interrupted by Natsu. "Hey (Y/N), wanna train with us?" Natsu asked as he pointed at Lucy, Erza, Gray, and etc. "Ok sure!" I said, even though I was gonna train by myself. Their location they wanted to train at was the beach. I thought that was a great idea. We packed and headed out early the next day. This was going to be epic! :)

_______________
Enjoying the story so far? If so I'm glad! Just leave a comment if you want. And be sure to look out for Chapter 2!!! :D