Chapter 4

I went to bed after reading my book. When I woke up, I saw that Wendy was already awake. "Good morning (Y/N)!" said Wendy. "Did you sleep well?" "Yeah, I slept well." I answered. I actually didn't sleep well because I was kept up with a thought. "And good morning." Wendy smiled warmly at me. I don't know how but her smile always warms you up. "I made breakfast. It's pancakes with orange juice." said Wendy. "Ok, some breakfast would be nice actually." "I already have a plate ready for you (Y/N)." "Thanks Wendy!" I ate my breakfast and drank my orange juice. It was delicious. "Well, I'm gonna go train now." I said, as I put the dishes in sink and walked to the door. "Ok! When (E/N) wakes up I'll tell him/her that you're training." said Wendy. "Ok, that would be helpful. I wouldn't want to Wake him/her up." I said as I walked out.

***Time skip***

I was practicing a new attack I just learned when I saw Lucy, Natsu, Erza, Gray, and etc walking. I was wondering where they were going. I stopped them just in time before they disappeared. "Hey guys! Where are you going?" I asked. "We're just going for a walk." said Erza. "Care to join us?" she asked. "Oh, ok!" I said. We walked for a little while when Erza stopped us. "What's wrong Erza?" asked Natsu. "I sense someone coming." she said. We all got in stances. I saw three people come out of the distance in front of us. I recognized only one of them. I saw Ultear and a girl with pink hair and pretty eyes. I think her name started with an "M". Then I saw a guy that was tall, handsome, and he had blue hair. I don't what came over me but I felt a connection. "Jellal?!" said Erza surprised. So that was the guy's name? I like that name.
______________
OoooooOoo! We came to the good part! :3 Keep a look out for the next Chapter... Chapter 5!!!