Chapter 6

__________
Hope you enjoy this next one! ;)
__________
Everyone was a bit edgy about the news Jellal just told us, but we weren't ready for what Ultear had said a few seconds ago. Everyone gasped. "Do you really think it's him?" asked Wendy. "Unclear, but we're keeping that option on the table." replied Meredy. "What're you gonna do about it?" I asked. "I'm gonna go undercover as your edolas friend Mystogan." said Jellal. "Meredy and I will be outside the Grand Magic Game walls, but farther away so no one can detect us." said Ultear adding on. "This plan sounds risky, are you really that sure about going through with this?" asked Erza? "Yes, we're sure, lives are at stake here." said Meredy. "Well then, if you have any trouble, let me deal with them." said Natsu cracking his nuckles. "Yeah! I'll do the same." said Gray agreeing. "Hey, I wanted to do this first!" said Natsu, facing Gray. "Oh yeah? Wanna go right now?" "You know me, I always wanna go!" They started fighting, again. "You guys!" Erza growled at them as she pounced on em'. Jellal started laughing under his breath while I looked at them smiling and shaking my head. I didn't realize he was laughing untill I turned around. He immediately stopped when I looked at him. I looked away blushing a little. Hopefully nobody was looking at us. But, apparently, Wendy saw me and looked at me with a smile. It was the kind of smile like: "Awww, you guys would make a perfect couple!" I looked away from her and to the direction of the on going forest. When the three stopped fighting, the plan was official. Jellal would be disguised as Mystogan, and Ultear and Meredy will be watching from the walls. Except, I still don't know how they can do that when they're farther away. Well, they must have their ways.

__________
*time skip*
__________
"Welcome to the Grand Magic Games! The 7 guilds that are participating are:

*Sabertooth
*Blue Pegasus
*Lamia Scale
*Mermaid Heel
*Quatro Cerberus
*Raven Tail
And finally...
*Fairy Tail!

Everyone was cheering so loudly when Sabertooth was called first, but when we stepped out, mostly everyone was booing. It was so rude and embarrassing! I can't believe those people! Natsu was outraged though. Erza had to calm him down before he started making a scene and embarrass us even more. I felt the same way Natsu did. I mean, I know we're the last guild to participate but that doesn't mean we can't win. I wish these people would understand how most of our guild went missing for 7 years and how we all felt heartache because the guild Twilight Ogre made fun of us of how our guild was at the top then shrank down to the bottom. It just makes me sick all over. But I can't worry about that now, its their opinion, and we have some games to win! "We will have 7 contestants to battle against each other in the first game. Choose your contestant amongst your team, then the judges will pair the 7 of you up. You have 3 minutes to chose!
___________
*3 minutes later*
___________

W

e have:
Orga from Sabertooth,
Eve from Blue Pegasus
Lyon from Lamia Scale
Gray from Fairy Tail
Flare from Raven Tail
Milliana from Mermaid Heel
And for our last contestant,
Bacchus from Quatro Cerberus

Everyone was cheering again. So this is what it's like to be appreciated by fans. Of course, I know how it feels. It's just that we haven't felt that in 7 years! That's way to long in my opinion. "Now, let the games begin!"